Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 13 @ 6:44 pm (ET) @ 3:44 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aries
- Moon Phase: 4th moves into the first on the 14th
- Void-off-Course: March 15 @ 11:40 pm (ET) 8:40 pm (PT) to moon into Taurus on the 16th: Moon v/c in Aries is not one of the 4 “good signs” Make sure you get all the facts before making any commitments..
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aries is action, he is the most masculine of the Zodiac signs as he is ruled by the planet Mars
- We should have slightly more get up and go when the moon is in Aries
- We are happy to defend our loved ones
- We are apt to speak up more, even those of us who consider themselves to be “timid” can find the voice they need right now.
- May be a good time to get your message across or to ask for what you need
- Be careful when driving especially when upset or angry
- We may be more susceptible to head injuries or head aches
- We could be eager to start projects now, and with the New Moon happening early this morning, it’s a great time to start something that has an artistic influence, or is connected to spiritual subjects.
- Be careful about while engaging in physical activities, we may feel stronger or more “heroic” at the moment but our bodies might not be in the same “zone” 🙂
- We may be more decisive than usual, as always use caution …
- Adults with a strong Mars or Aries influence may be acting more like children than adults.
- Some of us could be more insensitive or appear more selfish to others.
- If you aren’t looking to enlarge your family right now, take care, Aries has a lot of sexual energy to utilize… 😉
- The Moon in Aries will have a slight effect on all of us, but it will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts: Along with those who have a strong Libra placement in their charts
- Moon in Aries:
- Sun in Aries:
- Mars in Aries:
- Moon in Libra
- Sun in Libra
- Aspects to the Moon or Mars:
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Aries
- NOTES: The New Moon occurred at 5:21 am (ET) 2:21 am (PT) on the 13th while she was still in the sign of Pisces… her energy may be still be felt as the moon moves into the sign of Aries, giving the new moon energy some “spice” and a little bit of bravado. 🙂
- Note 2: Daylight Savings Time begins on Sunday March 14 @ 2:00 am: “Spring forward, Fall back”
- Note 3: Mercury, the planet of communication, technology and transportation moves into the sign of Pisces on March 15th @ 6:26 pm (ET) 3:26 pm (PT). Pisces is one of the dual signs of the zodiac, so our thinking may take on a different outlook. Some folks may be confused, or feel foggy when they try to think too much .. “little white lies” are easier to tell, for the sake of saving another upset… or that’s what we may tell ourselves… ;). Life gets a little more colorful, and it can be a challenge to see things as they really are… Our intuition is strong and our antenna are up, check the facts before rushing blindly ahead emotionally… 😉
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and astrological dates.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 03/02/2021