Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: October 14 2020 @ 10:54 pm (PT) October 15 @ 1:54 am (ET)
- Moon Sign: Libra
- New Moon on Friday 16th:
- Moon Phase: 4th. Moves into the 1st on October 17:
- Void-off-Course: October 16 @ 6:11 pm (ET) 3:11 pm (PT) to Scorpio Moon later that night (PT) early morning on the 17th (ET): Libra is not one of the 4 void off course “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Libra has a need for balance, indicating this moon period may be an ideal time to implement some into our daily lives.
- A desire for justice may be present, dealing with issues that have upset our sense of justice may prove to be productive.
- Diplomacy is likely to be more apparent during the next few days, and may be a good time to bring up that topic you have been putting on the back burner.
- Hesitation is probably going to raise its head, we may see many sides of a story and find it difficult to make up our minds.
- Difficulty in making commitments or long-term decisions, because we can’t make up our minds. If this is the case perhaps wait a few days until the move has moved out of Libra.
- Libra is happiest when in a relationship or partnership. Indicating this may be a good time to begin one. 🙂
- Co-operation should be in the air, making this an ideal time to make plans with others.
- May be a good time to improve our appearance and surroundings.
- May be great time to go bargain hunting,
- This moon sign will affect us all but will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Libra,
- Sun in Libra,
- Venus in Libra
- Moon in 7th house,
- Any aspects to the Moon or Venus
- Any Aries/Mars chart influences
October 16 @3:31 pm (ET) @12:31 Pm (PT)
The new moon will increase the influences listed above. Traditionally the New Moon is said to be the best time to begin any new projects, relationships or jobs… However, Mercury, the planet of communication, transportation and technology went into retrograde motion on the 13th… Soooo, beginning something new right now might not go exactly as planned… And, because Libra, who is ruled by Venus is all about relationships… beginning a new relationship now, may present some unique challenges and might not last for the long haul..then again it might… 😉 keep your wits about you and do your research if you beginning anything new during this NEW MOON…
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.