Mercury Moves into a new Sign
New Sign: Gemini
Date: May 11 2020 @ 5:58 pm (ET) 2:58 pm (PT)
What does it all mean?
- Mercury is all about the mind… how we think… he is the messenger, he relates to how we communicate… He rules over transportation, technology and innovation… He is the ruler of the signs Gemini and Virgo and is associated with the 3rd and 6th houses.
- Mental stimulation is welcomed, and required by some during this time..
- Restlessness and boredom are forever just around the corner…
- Keeping ourselves busy with multiple projects can keep the boredom at bay…
- Take care not to take on too much during this time, it’s easier to do then we may think.
- Chit chatting, is the name of the game, gathering bits of information along the way…
- Sticking to one thing at a time, or being totally focused on one thing at a time could be more challenging now.
- Even though we are “craving information” and may feel restless, some of us may be more comfortable dealing with surface matters, then ones that go too “deep” 😉
- Messages, meetings, emailing, texting and day to day chores could get busy now.
2 thoughts on “Astrology and how it affects our daily life: Mercury into Gemini May 2020”
Reblogged this on Grandtrines .
Reblogged this on Weekly Forecasts.