Present Moon Sign/Phase/House
- Date: March 31 @ 7:43 am (ET) 4:43 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Cancer
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course: April 2 @12:49 pm (ET) 9:49 am (PT) to Moon in Leo, a couple of hours later: Cancer can be a productive v/c moon…
- Opportunity Period: None
- *** April Fools Day is April 1st*** If you are planning on doing any practical jokes, take care, the moon is in a sensitive sign… 😉
What does it all mean?
- The moon is happy in the sign of Cancer because she rules here. Being sympathetic towards the worries of others is easier, we are more empathetic now.
- We can be more nurturing when there is a cancer moon
- Domestic chores and responsibilities may be easier to do now, in fact some of us may be very happy making our home comfortable and safe
- Cooking may be fun to do now, so go ahead and try out that new recipe
- The more emotionally sensitive of us, may take offense or feel slighted or more vulnerable during the Cancer moon… Caution is advised though, check your facts before you “accuse”.
- Some of us may feel needy, while others of us are happy to be the cuddler, helping our loved ones feel secure and in deed needed. Caution is advised that some of us can go over board on the needy thing during this moon period, so be careful if you don’t want to “scare” someone off…
- It’s a time for cuddles, caring, good food and just plain old lovings… 🙂 Enjoy..
- This may be a good time to learn new things, especially those that relate to the domestic front or family. Take up a cooking class, or try new recipes, decorate the home or enjoy craft projects with the kids. This may also be a good time to do some tidy up and mini reno’s on the house.
- This may be a positive time for: Beauty treatments, Brewing beer, Buying antiques, Buying for speculation, Can foods, Collect on debts, Hair cut (for growth) and plant bulbs from seeds.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Cancer: (these folk may really feel the influence of the moon, emotions may be close to the surface)
- Ascendant in Cancer:
- Sun in Cancer:
- Moon in the 4th (equal)
- Aspects to the Moon, or planets in the 4th house
- To a lessor extent, those who have personal planets in Capricorn
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as Opportunity Periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
Got a Question?
7 thoughts on “The Moon & Astrology; How it affects our daily life: Transiting Moon in Cancer March 2020”
Reblogged this on Lost Dudeist Astrology.
SGC Amdin: Hi Grandtrines… 🙂 We Hope you have been able to enjoy some of the summer… 🙂 thanks again for all of you reblogging of our posts, I see more followers happening on our website, and I am pretty sure that’s got a lot to do with you 🙂 … wishing you sunshine and roses for a fabulous weekend… 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are welcome! (and glad your traffic is increasing!)
LikeLiked by 2 people
Reblogged this on Daily Astrology.