Skip to content
Astrology and how it works in our daily life: Transiting Venus moves into Gemini April 2020
- Astrological “Event“: Transiting Venus moves into Gemini
- Date: April 3 to August 8 2020
- Time: 1:11 pm (ET) 10:11 am (PT)
- What does it mean?
- Venus is the planet of money and beauty, she is the most feminine of the planets and is sometimes referred to as the “Goddess of Love” She rules Libra and Taurus.
- Gemini is the one of the dual signs of the zodiac, she is multitasked and sometimes superficial
- It’s time to have some fun and put away the seriousness of life for a while…
- We can be tempted to do too many things at once, which ends up with us not having anything accomplished… take care what projects you take on now.
- While fun is on the agenda, it’s more of a cerebal fun than a physical one… Some folks may appear emotionally distant during this time… don’t take it personally..
- New love interests will be based on mental stimulation, the physical stuff will come later (maybe) 😉
- It could be hard to commit to someone or something, our minds are all over the place and we could be feeling more restless than usual… Making a decision might be harder than usual…
- This astrological event will have a slight effect on everyone but will have a stronger effect on the those who have any of the following in their charts.
- Venus in Gemini
- Sun in Gemini
- Moon in Gemini
- Aspects to Venus or Mercury
- Mercury in Gemini, Libra or Taurus
- To a lessor affect, those with Sagittarius chart influences
copyright: Greta McKenzie astrology 04/02/2020