- Astrology “Event” Mercury moves into Aquarius
- Date: January 16th 2020
- Time: 1:31 pm (ET) 10:31 am (PT)
What does it Mean?
- Mercury is the planet of communications and technology, he is what makes us think.
- Aquarius is a forward thinking sign, they like change and they are ruled by the planet of Chaos Uranus.
- This is a good time for networking and socalizing… Get involved…
- Making new friends is easier under this influence
- Group activities and team work usually move along smoothly…
- Conversations may be about brilliant ideas/inventions, humanatarian work and concerns… and for some, “out of the box” thinking and acting…
- Restlessness may be a bit of an issues for others, keeping busy, and spending quality time with like minded people can help to keep the restlessness at bay
- Take care not to make big changes, just for the sake of making a change in life… do your research and keep in mind… “the grass isn’t always greener on the other side” … 😉
- If a new job, career or vocation has been on your mind… use this influence to make some plans… If you are totally sure you are ready to make a change this could be the opportune time…
- Sun in Aquarius
- Mercury in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Uranus in Virgo
- Uranus in Gemini
- Mercury in Gemini
- Mercury in Virgo
- Mercury in the 11th house
- Aspects to Mercury or the Sun or Uranus
- Click Here to contact us … 🙂
Copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology updated: 01/10/2020
One thought on “Astrology and how it affects our daily life. Mercury Moves into Aquarius January 2020”
Reblogged this on Lost Dudeist Astrology.