Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: October 25 @ 4:20 pm (ET) 1:20 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Libra
- Moon Quarter: 4th
- Void-of-Course: October 27 @ 4:22 am(ET) 1:22 am(PT) to moon into Scorpio a little later: Moon v/c in Libra is not one of the 4 void of course “good signs” Relationship issues may not go as planned, leave the planning until after the V.O.C moon…
- House: 12th house of fantasy, illusion and escapism
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Libra has a need for balance, indicating this moon period may be an ideal time to implement some into our daily lives.
- A desire for justice may be present, dealing with issues that have upset our sense of justice may prove to be productive.
- Diplomacy is likely to be more apparent during the next few days, and may be a good time to bring up that topic you have been putting on the back burner.
- Hesitation is probably going to raise its head, we may see many sides of a story and find it difficult to make up our minds.
- Difficulty in making commitments or long-term decisions, because we can’t make up our minds. If this is the case perhaps wait a few days until the move has moved out of Libra.
- Libra is happiest when in a relationship or partnership. Indicating this may be a good time to begin one. 🙂
- Co-operation should be in the air, making this an ideal time to make plans with others.
- May be a good time to improve our appearance and surroundings.
- May be great time to go bargain hunting,
- In the 12th house: Life may seem a little harsh for some folks for the next couple of days… If you are feeling overwhelmed by everything, take some time out for yourself if you can… Avoid alcohol if you have a habit of over indulging when feeling overwhelmed… Take note of the folks around you, don’t trust everyone you talk to, no matter how friendly they may seem…This can be a great time for day dreaming and meditation.
- This moon’s influence may be positive for: Buying for speculation, collection on debts, Entertain guests, buying clothes and beauty treatments.
- This moon sign will affect us all but will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- **Moon in Libra,
- **Sun in Libra,
- **Venus in Libra
- **Moon in 12th house
- **Moon in 7th house
- **Any aspects to the Moon or Venus
- **Midheaven in Libra
- **Ascendant in Libra
- **Those with strong Aries influence in their charts**
- ***NOTE*** On Friday October 25th Mercury, the planet of communications, technology and transportation enters “storm” before going into retrograde motion… Write down your ideas for later… it’s not always a good thing to act when Mercury is in storm or retrograde motions… but you might be able to finish up things already begun while Mercury is in storm.
Email us HERE with your questions and comments… 🙂
or Follow our blog to see where the transiting moon is each moon…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon: These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
6 thoughts on “The Moon and Astrology: How it affects our daily life… Transiting Moon in Libra October 2019: Mercury enters it’s storm”
Reblogged this on Grandtrines .
Reblogged this on Lost Dudeist Astrology.
Thank you once again for your support… 🙂 wishing you sunshine and roses on this wintery day…
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are welcome! (We are OK here in Texas. A bit “cool” (mid 40’s) but no precipitation.)
🙂 We are patiently awaiting the spring here in Ontario… 🙂 Today is a beautiful day, so happy to see the sunshine… it’s +5 c (41 f?)… A little bit of a wind, it’s perfect and welcomed…
Happy St. Patrick’s Day… 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Happy St. Patrick’s Day; hope you have a wonderful weekend.