Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: May 21 2019 @ 3:56 am (PT) @ 12:56 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn ♑
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-off-Course: May 22 @ 11:58 pm (ET) 8:58 pm (PT) to moon in Aquarius on Thursday: Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- House(s) 3rd house of siblings and day-to-day affairs
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- In the 3rd house, some folks may find they are spending more time with siblings …. day-to-day activities should go smoothly… although some folks may find they are busier then usual.
This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Gemini or Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn:
- Sun in Capricorn:
- Saturn in Capricorn:
- Moon in the 3rd house:
- Moon in Cancer:
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn: