Mercury Moves into Aries
Date(s): April 16 2019 to May 7 2019 (PT) April 17 2019 to May 8 2019 (ET)
What does it all mean?
Mercury is all about the mind… how we think… he is also the messenger and therefore relates to how we communicate… He rules over transportation, technology and innovation… He is the ruler of the signs Virgo and Gemini and is associated with the 3rd and 6th houses.
Aries is a fire sign, he likes action, he can be heroic or selfish. Aries is ruled by the planet Mars, the most masculine planet of the horoscope.
- We can have less patience, so some of us may get frustrated when attempting to get our point across to someone less enthusiastic to our cause.
- Speaking our mind is easier, but care should be taken when the conversation involves a “hot topic”.
- Some folks are going to expect instant answers to their queries and questions, or instant solutions, which may not always be possible. Patience is encouraged when dealing with situations requiring solutions or answers.
- Innovative ideas are possible. Under this influence our thoughts are explorative, so it’s a good time to ask questions and learn about things that may be interesting.
- It’s a great time to share ideas with like-minded folks. And for some it could be a good time to put some ideas into action.
- Communications, travel and technology may all take on a “hurried” sensation.
- For fire sign people, (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius) and those who have fire signs in their charts, are encouraged to be careful while speaking, driving and using dangerous equipment… less haste, more care is suggested.
- While we may all be touched by the Influence of Mercury in Aries, those with the following chart placements will feel the influence more.
- Mercury in Aries
- Mars in Aries
- Sun in Aries
- Moon in Aries
- Midheaven in Aries
- Ascendant in Aries
- Any Aspects to Mercury
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology April 16, 2019