http://www.123rf.com: Copyright : Nataliia Natykach
- Astrological Event: Mars moves into the sign of Gemini
- Date: March 30/31 to may 15 2019
- Time: March 31 @ 2:12 am (ET) March 30 @ 11:12 pm (PT)
- The area’s of life (Transits, Equal house system) affected the most will be the 8th and nine 9th house’s. Dealings in shared money matters, insurance, inheritance, travel, knowledge, schooling, business travel…
What does it mean?
- Mars is the male planet, he is action and aggression, he can be rash and selfish, but also work in heroic ways to help us move forward, speak up for ourselves and others, and he pushes us to experience new frontiers. He is the ruler of Aries and corresponds to the head, the blood and the muscles.
- Gemini is the multi-tasker, chatty, superficial and trendy
- Restlessness is likely, perhaps a feeling of being disconnected from your path.
- Difficulty focusing on one thing at a time.
- This is a great time to get organized, get a list going and stick with it.
- Those who love to write are encouraged to set pen to paper, progress is likely in this area.
- It`s best to deal with situations as they arise, or else run the risk of feeling scattered & overwhelmed.
- This influence will “touch” us all, but will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts:
- Sun in Gemini
- Mars in Gemini:
- Aspects to Mercury and Mars:
- Mars in the 3rd house.
- Mercury in Aries
- Gemini Ascendant
- Gemini Midheaven
- Sun in Aries
- Moon in Aries
- Mars in the 1st house, (equal) Mars in the 8th or 9th house
One thought on “Astrology and how it affects our daily life…Transiting Mars into Gemini March 2019”
Reblogged this on Grandtrines .