Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 12 @ 1:44 pm (ET) @ 10:44 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Taurus:
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-off-Course: April 14 @ 8:00 pm (ET) @ 5:00 pm (PT) to Moon into Gemini late that night or early morning on the 15th. Moon in Taurus v/c is one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: April 14 @ 6:03 pm (ET) @ 3:03 (PT) till moon into Gemini on the 15th. “Now is an excellent time to invest in what you want to see grow”
What does it all mean?
- Taurus needs emotional and material security, so we may find we are more interested in our financial affairs.
- This may prove to be a good time to make investments for the future or to begin plans for the next financially responsible phase.
- Taurus has lots of patience, indicating this could be a good time to deal with people/projects/situations that take up more time than is liked.
- Things that give us pleasure, such as comfort foods, wine, relaxing, good music and giving/receiving “loving’s” are all things we may enjoy right now
- Some of us may be feeling more frugal than usual, preferring to save our funds instead of spend it.
- Take your time when the moon is in this sign, there is no need to hurry, and you probably won’t get very far if you do… so sit back and enjoy the ride… 🙂
- Keep your temper under check if you can, Taurus is very, very patient and it takes a lot to make her angry, but watch out once she has had enough, she will certainly let you know..
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. Those with strong Scorpio placements in their charts will also be effected.
- Moon in Taurus,
- Sun in Taurus,
- Venus in Taurus
- Moon in 2nd house.
- Any aspects to the Moon and Venus.
- Venus, the planet of love, beauty and money… moves into the sign of Taurus on April 14th @ 2:22pm (ET) @ 11:22 am (PT). Venus will remain paired with Taurus until May 10th. Because Venus rules Taurus (along with ruling Libra) she is at ease here, so her influence can be positive one, however, she may also have a tendency towards laziness because it feels so safe and cozy in this sign.
- We can be a bit more “touchy feely” under this influence…
- Comfort and security go hand in hand with how we are feeling emotionally…
- The five senses will be up and running at full tilt… we will enjoy our food, our drink, and being comfy cozy with loved ones.
- If spending money is on the agenda, it’s likely going to go towards things and people that help us feel worthy, valued, safe and comfortable.. We may also be more inclined to spend money on our home or work space.
- Some of us may be more “possessive” when it comes to our partners and loved ones… feeling fiercely loyal towards them, the same will be expected in turn.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates.