Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 14 @ 11:35 pm (PT) April 15 @ 2:35 am (ET)
- Moon Sign: Gemini:
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-off-Course: April 17 @ 11:03 am (ET) 8:03 am (PT) to moon in Cancer later in the afternoon.
- Opportunity Period: April 17 @ 8:09 am (ET) 5:09 (PT): A short OP time where we can use communication in a clear and effective way.
What does it all mean?
- Gemini is an air sign and needs lots of stimuli. She is ruled by Mercury. (Mercury moves into the sign of Sagittarius on December 9th)
- We may find we are trying to do multiple things at once, which may not go exactly as we may have planned.
- Could be lots of chit chatting going on, and some of us may have to make a concerted effort to listen instead of chat.
- Caution is advised when doing up letters, emails and relaying messages, as much as we may think we have it right, it’s better to check one more time
- It’s a good time to get those lists and notes made up… we can feel good about putting pen to paper now.
- Boredom may be at our door step and we may feel more restless than usual.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. Along with those who have strong Sagittarius placings in their charts.
- Moon in Gemini,
- Sun in Gemini
- Any aspects to the Moon, Mercury
- Moon in the 3rd house.
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Paula Belluomini):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.