Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 21 @ 8:18 am (ET) @ 5:18 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Cancer
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course: March 23 @ 11:26 am (ET) @ 8:26 am (PT) to moon into Leo around supper time. Cancer void of course can be a productive one.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- The moon is happy in the sign of Cancer because she rules here.
- We can be more nurturing when there is a cancer moon
- Domestic chores and responsibilities may be easier to do now, in fact some of us may be very happy making our home comfortable and safe
- Cooking may be fun to do now, so go ahead and try out that new recipe
- The more emotionally sensitive of us, may take offense or feel slighted or more vulnerable during the Cancer moon… Caution is advised though, check your facts before you “accuse”.
- Some of us may feel needy, while others of us are happy to be the cuddler, helping our loved ones feel secure and in deed needed. Caution is advised that some of us can go over board on the needy thing during this moon period, so be careful if you don’t want to “scare” someone off…
- It’s a time for cuddles, caring moments shared between our loved ones and good food… 🙂 Enjoy..
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Cancer: (these folk may really feel the influence of the moon, emotions may be close to the surface)
- Ascendant in Cancer:
- Sun in Cancer:
- Moon in Capricorn
- Moon in the 4th house:
- Aspects to the Moon or Saturn
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Cancer
Venus, the planet of love, beauty and money moves into the sign of Aries on March 21 @ 10:16 am (ET) @ 7:16 am (PT).
- Aries is fire and action and all for getting on with things…
- Aries is ruled by the planet Mars.
- Venus rules the signs Libra and Taurus.
- With Venus in Aries, we can be more passionate, and perhaps a bit braver in our relationships.
- We would like to have fun, socialize and maybe meet new people.. 🙂
- Some of us can go over board with the sweets and high caloric foods under this influence. We shall need to balance our desire for fun with our daily responsibilities and health care regime.
- Aries isn’t very patient and he is all for the adventure of the “hunt” He may prompt some of us to forge ahead into a new relationship without really knowing what we are getting into…
- Watch the bank balance, it’s easy to be swayed by pretty things right now, be it something for the house or something for ourselves..
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as Opportunity Periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. Thanks to Paula Belluomini astrologer, and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates.
Got a Question?
6 thoughts on “The Moon and Astrology: How it affects our daily life… Transiting Moon in Cancer March 2021”
Reblogged this on Lost Dudeist Astrology.
Thank you Darsha’s Holistic Visions … have a fabulous day… 🙂
Reblogged this on hocuspocus13 and commented:
Aww thank you so much hocuspocus13 … wishing you a fabulous 2017… 🙂