Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date(s): December 10 @ 8:59 pm (ET) @ 5:59 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Scorpio
- Moon Phase: 4th… Keep finishing up those projects… 🙂
- Void-of-Course: December 12 @ 8:58 pm (ET) @ 5:58 pm (PT) to moon into Sagittarius not long after: Scorpio is NOT one of the “good” v/c signs.
- Opportunity Period: December 11 @ 11:36 pm (PT) December 12 @ 2:36 am (ET) to void of course moon. This is a Balsamic Moon in between two eclipses. For some folk this opportunity period may help towards getting some challenging or sensitive situations sorted. Scorpio is sensitive the energy of others, she is happy to hear your secrets… connected to the 8th house of shared money matters, (among other things) this may be a positive time when it comes to mortgages or insurance policies.
- NOTES: Hanukkah Begins at Sundown on December 10th: We wish all a safe and joyous holiday… 🙂
What does it all mean?
- Scorpio is very intense and probably the most sensitive of the zodiac signs. She is ruled by Pluto now, but was once considered to be ruled by Mars… she likely retains some of the Martian influence.
- The moon relates to our emotions, indicating we could be feeling everything more deeply for the next couple of days
- We can immerse ourselves in our projects now.
- Watch for becoming obsessed with someone or something…. not everyone falls for someone at the same time and patience may be needed regarding sensitive relationship matters
- Be sure that your partner, friend, lover, co-worker or school friend is really trying to upset your personal apple cart before making waves
- We could be encouraged or directed towards taking risks or doing things we wouldn’t normally do.
- Sex may be high on the agenda for some of us… so if you don’t want to help the world population grow right now use caution… 🙂
- Some of us may be highly creative right now, while others may get connected to their psychic side…
- Secrets may be told now… we can be enticed to open up to others about our deepest feelings/fantasy’s…take care who you tell… 😉
- In the 1st house: Our needs and desires are at the top of the agenda, making this a challenging time for folk who are used to doing things their way as they may inadvertently upset others, or come across as being selfish. For those who are usually the ones who do all the giving, enjoy this time, and do something nice for yourself, you deserve it… 🙂
- While the moon is in Scorpio it can be a good time to: Advertise to sell personal possession, buying antiques and moving.
- While we will all be effected slightly by the Scorpio moon, she will have a greater effect on those who have the following in their charts..
- Moon in Scorpio
- Moon in Aries
- Sun in Scorpio
- Ascendant in Scorpio
- Mid-heaven in Scorpio
- Moon in 8th house
- Aspects to the Moon, Mars or Pluto
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Scorpio
- Those who have strong Taurus/Venus chart placings.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… The moon stays with each sign for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as Opportunity Periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.