Present Moon Sign/Phase/House
- Date: December 1 @ 10:33 pm (ET) @ 7:33 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Cancer
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-of-Course: December 4 @ 5:29 am (ET) @ 4:53 am (PT) to moon into Leo a couple of hours later. Cancer can be a productive v/c moon…
- Opportunity Period: None
- NOTES: Mercury moves into the sign of Sagittarius. Mercury rules communication, technology, and transportation. He is the messenger of the Zodiac. Sagittarius is freedom loving and blunt (sometimes to a fault). “The truth is out there” and it might just come to light now.
What does it all mean?
- The moon is happy in the sign of Cancer because she rules here. Being sympathetic towards the worries of others is easier, we are more empathetic now.
- We can be more nurturing when there is a cancer moon
- Domestic chores and responsibilities may be easier to do, and some of us may be very happy making our home comfortable and safe
- Cooking may be on the agenda, so go ahead and try out that new recipe
- The more emotionally sensitive of us, may take offense, feel slighted or more vulnerable during the Cancer moon… Caution is advised, check your facts before you “accuse”.
- Some of us may feel needy, while others of us are happy to be the cuddler, helping our loved ones feel secure and needed. Some of us can go over board on the needy thing during this moon period, so be careful if you don’t want to “scare” someone off…
- It’s a time for cuddles, caring, good food and just plain old lovings… 🙂
- This may be a good time to learn new things, especially those that relate to the domestic front or family. Take up a cooking class, or try new recipes, decorate the home or enjoy craft projects with the kids.
- This may be a good time to do some tidy up and mini reno’s on the house.
- This may be a positive time for: Beauty treatments, Brewing beer, Buying antiques, Buying for speculation, Can foods, Collect on debts, Hair cut (for growth) and plant bulbs from seeds.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Cancer: (these folk may really feel the influence of the moon, emotions may be close to the surface)
- Ascendant in Cancer:
- Sun in Cancer:
- Moon in Capricorn
- Moon in Cancer
- Moon in the 4th house: (equal)
- Aspects to the Moon
- To a lessor extent, those who have personal planets in Capricorn.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as Opportunity Period, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
Got a Question?
2 thoughts on “The Moon & Astrology; How it affects our daily life: Transiting Moon in Cancer December 2020”
Reblogged this on Grandtrines .
Reblogged this on Weekend Forecast: Astrology for Your Weekend.