Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: October 30 @ 5:19 pm (ET) @ 2:19 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Taurus:
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-of-Course: November 1 @ 9:29 pm (ET) @ 6:29 (PT) to moon in Gemini on November 2nd: Moon in Taurus v/c is one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: October 31 @ 10:49 am (ET) @ 7:49 am (PT) to moon into Gemini on the 2nd: This can be a constructive period, however, because Mercury doesn’t go direct until November 7th, work on projects/subjects that are already in on the go.
- NOTES: Full Moon on the 31st in Taurus: Samhain on the 31st (Happy Samhain to all who celebrate it) Halloween in on the 31st: (Because of COVID-19, please check your area to see if Halloween is a go ahead this year.)
- The Full Moon occurs on October 31st, just in time for Halloween… 🙂 in the sign of Taurus @ 10:49 am (ET) @ 7:49 am (PT): The Full Moon is said to the be a good time to finish up projects, to end relationships and finish working in a current location or employment… COVID-19 has mixed us all up, things that were normal are no longer the norm… folks are frustrated and confused with the news and information that is presented to them… we are becoming annoyed and losing patience with all that has gone on since COVID-19 began… Take extra care during this Full Moon, we want to make changes now, we want things to go back to normal, our emotions aren’t what they seem… the Moon rules our emotions, think before acting and know the facts before “throwing the baby out with the bath water” .. we may be more emotionally “upside down” then usual.
What does it all mean?
- Taurus needs emotional and material security, so we may find we are more interested in our financial affairs.
- This may prove to be a good time to make investments for the future or to begin plans for the next financially responsible phase.
- Those with strong fire signs (especially Aries) may get impatient with those who are slower at making up their minds, take care not to push too hard guys and gals, it won’t get things moving any faster if you are dealing with folks who have a strong Taurus inclination.
- Taurus has lots of patience, indicating this could be a good time to deal with people/projects/situations that take up more time than is liked.
- Things that give us pleasure, such as comfort foods, wine, relaxing, good music and giving/receiving “loving’s” are all things we may enjoy right now
- Some of us may be feeling more frugal than usual, preferring to save our funds instead of spend them.
- Take your time when the moon is in this sign, there is no need to hurry, and you probably won’t get very far if you do… so sit back and enjoy the ride… 🙂
- Keep your temper under check if you can, Taurus is very, very patient and it takes a lot to make her angry, but watch out once she has had enough, she will certainly let you know..
- This moon may be positive for: Advertising for sale of personal belongings, beauty treatments, buying clothes, buying a home, getting a hair cut to encourage thickness, moving, painting, pouring cement, starting a new job, savings account or training a pet.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Taurus,
- Sun in Taurus,
- Venus in Taurus
- Moon in the 2nd house (house of finances)
- Any aspects to the Moon
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Taurus
- Those with strong Libra/Venus placements (Venus rules Taurus and Libra) in their charts may also be effected, and to a lessor extent those with strong Scorpio/Pluto chart placements.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.