Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: May 19 @ 10:10pm (ET) 7:10 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Taurus:
- Moon Phase: 4th Good for getting things completed and finished
- Void-off-Course: May 22 @ 4:01 am (ET) 1:01 am (PT): to moon into Gemini: Moon in Taurus v/c is one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Taurus needs emotional and material security, so we may find we are more interested in our financial affairs.
- This may prove to be a good time to make investments for the future or to begin plans for the next financially responsible phase.
- Taurus has lots of patience, indicating this could be a good time to deal with people/projects/situations that take up more time than is liked.
- Things that give us pleasure, such as comfort foods, wine, relaxing, good music and giving/receiving “loving’s” are all things we may enjoy right now
- Some of us may be feeling more frugal than usual, preferring to save our funds instead of spend it.
- Take your time when the moon is in this sign, there is no need to hurry, and you probably won’t get very far if you do… so sit back and enjoy the ride… 🙂
- Keep your temper under check if you can, Taurus is very, very patient and it takes a lot to make her angry, but watch out once she has had enough, she will certainly let you know..
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. Those with strong Libra and Scorpio placements in their charts will also be effected.
- Moon in Taurus,
- Sun in Taurus,
- Venus in Taurus
- Sun in Libra
- Moon in Libra
- Venus in Taurus
- Any aspects to the Moon or Venus.
Sun Enters Gemini: May 20 @ 9:49 am (ET) @ 6:49 am (PT):
- Gemini is ruled by the planet Mercruy and is connected to the 3rd house in the zodial wheel
- Gemini is an air sign
- Mental stimulation is required by Gemini folks, along with the ability to chane jobs, or to work at a job/career that allows variety
- Gemini folks are adept at multi tasking… easy peasy for these guys to do more than one thing at a time…
- It is not unusual for Gemini folk to hold down more than one job at a time…
- Gemini is one of the dual signs of the zodiac… quick to adapt and change, depending on what and who is going on around them..
- Intellectual, but may find it a challenge to focus on one thing at a time… sometimes this can lead to jumbled thoughts.
Many Happy Returns go out to the following, and to all who celebrate the Gemini birthday… you guys keep the momento going and bing us variety… 🙂
Wendy: Annette: Deborah: Chris and Cheryl.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright:Greta McKenzie Astrology 05/10/2020