Mars Moves into the sign of the Lion, Leo:
July 1 to August 18 2019
What does it mean?
- Mars is the male planet, he is action and can be aggressive, he can be rash and selfish, but also work in heroic ways to help us move forward, speak up for ourselves and others and pushes us to experience new frontiers. He is the ruler of Aries and corresponds to the head, the blood and the muscles.
- Leo is the “Hollywood” sign of the zodiac. He also likes the finer things in life, and while being a good leader, he can be bossy sometimes.
- Fun times with kids and or pets is on the agenda
- This is a favorable time to take a vacation… and some of us may find it a challenge to be in work mode…
- If you are creative, use it, at work especially, if you are finding it hard to focus on the job at hand… Use it in play, teach the kids and let them teach you…
- Take extra care when exercising, it’s great to be “gung ho” about our health, but strains and injuries are easy to do now.
- If you have a hobby and have been itching to find the time to get to it.. now is the time… stop the excuses and dive right in… who knows what the outcome may be… 🙂
- Gambling may be on the minds of some folk, if it is, remember to “play within your limit”…
- Sun in Leo
- Mars in Leo
- Aspects to Mars:
- Mars in the 5th house.
- Ascendant in Leo
- Mid-heaven in Leo
- May also affect folks with a strong Aquarius placement in their charts.
One thought on “Astrology and how it affects our daily life…Transiting Mars into Leo August 2019”
Reblogged this on Annual Event Astrology.