Astrological Event: Mars comes to visit with Sagittarius
Date: January 3 2020
Time: 4:37 am(ET) 1:37 am (PT)
What does it mean?
- Mars is the male planet, he is action and can be aggressive, he can be rash and selfish, but also work in heroic ways to help us move forward, speak up for ourselves and others and pushes us to experience new frontiers. He is the ruler of Aries and corresponds to the head, the blood and the muscles.
- Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter (the “lucky” planet) of expansion. And is connected to the 9th house of higher learning and travel
- Sagittarius is concerned with the truth, sometimes to the point of being too blunt. Freedom in everything is imperative, but especially when it comes to close personal relationships.
- Sagittarius is the opposite sign to Gemini. Gemini is ruled by Mercury.
- Sagittarius in mars can make us impatient..
- Sticking to routines is a challenge, so it’s best not to commit to too many things right now
- A stronger desire for adventure
- A dislike for confinement or being restricted in any way
- We may plough headlong into new projects and ideas, or even into new relationships or jobs, however sticking to it/them for the long-term is unlikely
- If we set our goals or expectations too high, we can expect to experience failure and or disappointment.