Uranus, through retrograde motion moves back into the sign of Aries.
What does this mean?
- Aries is the most masculine of the signs… he can be heroic, blaze a new path, forge ahead where others may fear to tread…. But, he can also be impatient, insensitive and selfish….
- Uranus is the planet of shock, chaos and change… He is the ruler of Aquarius, and governs the 11th house of team work, humanitarianism and community involvement.
- The Aries influence in Uranus could see some of us making or being forced to make some changes… it will depend on which house Uranus falls within our personal charts as to which area of life these changes will be.
- Because Aries is about moving forward, exploration and trying something new this could be a busy time for those of us who are more than ready to move ahead with changes…
- We may be more impatient when it comes to getting things already in motion concluded… and when it comes to getting new plans into the action mode…
- Take care when dealing with others, especially those who are slower to respond to new ideas and changes… not everyone will be ready or willing to take on new challenges now.
- For some folks, energy levels may fluctuate. Be busy when energy is up if you can, and rest when they aren’t … if that isn’t possible, try not to be too hard on oneself when things don’t go according to plan.
- As Uranus can shock us to the point of “knocking us off of our feet” it is advisable to check all the small points before making a commitment… we can make mistakes now in our rush to remove ourselves from a tedious situation.
- Uranus will remain in the fiery, action orientated sign of Aries until March 2019. Keep in mind that Uranus is in retrograde motion for the rest of 2018. When planets are in retrograde motion, their influence in our lives will be slightly difference as to what it is when they are in direct motion. This means, that while other factors may indicate it’s a good time to begin something new, (Aries likes to do new things)… it is not always the best time to do so… It is therefore important to check all the facts before committing to long-term agreements, especially if finances may be involved. Instead, it is probably better to continue with situations that are already in process…. adding a new twist or idea to such situations is recommended.
- This influence will have an effect on all of us, but will have a stronger effect on those who the following in their charts:
- Uranus in Aries
- Sun in Aries
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Aries
- Uranus in the 1st house
- Uranus in the 11th house
- Any aspects Uranus makes to the 1st house or the 11th house
- Any aspects between, Uranus, Mars or Venus
- Those who have any Libra in their charts, especially if Uranus is in Libra or the 7th house.