- Astrological “Event”: Mercury goes Retrograde
- Date(s) April 28 to May 22 2016
- Time Line: He enters his storm April 24 2016: Goes Retrograde April 28 until May 22: back in “storm” until June 1 2016: It’s best to keep all new projects on hold from ***April 24 to June 1*** if possible.
What does it all mean?
- Mercury is the planet of communications, he is also a messenger and likes to do two things at once. He rules Gemini and Virgo.
- Retrograde motion means that from the earth’s perspective, it appears that the planet Mercury is going backwards.
- Our communications and organizational skills may not be up to par during this time.
- Messages can get misinterpreted or misplaced.
- We can miss appointments during this period, so check your date book frequently and place all scheduled appointments in your date book or phone in a place you will see them often.
- It’s not a good time to begin anything until after June 1, if it’s at all possible. Projects begun now are not likely to go as planned.
- Be prepared to redo things.
- It’s the perfect time to review, redecorate, renew….
- It’s advisable that we check and double-check the fine print before signing on the”dotted line”.
- Stick to hobbies already begun.
- Don’t be disappointed if things don’t go exactly as planned regarding our “down time”.
- Take extra care when sending out invitations to an event, make sure you have the date, time and place correct… or else you may find you have to get them printed all over again.
- Be Prepared have more than one thing on the go at once, however, take care not to add more to your agenda then you can comfortably do, else run the risk of mixing up your “homework” or dates.
- Relationships might have to be re-assessed
- Beginning April 24 2016 Write down any new creative ideas,note the time and re visit the list after June 1 2016.
- Mercury goes retrograde in Taurus... Taurus is ruled by Venus… Emotional and Material/Financial security may be on the agenda, and items such as the household budget may benefit from a review… Take care when signing financial contracts relating to long term financial commitments such as buying a house, however if we do our research it may be possible for some positive changes in the near future. Plans may not go as we had hoped, and patience is strongly recommended…
Send us an email with your questions, comments and communications… 🙂
Copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 4/25/2016