Event: Mercury moves into Taurus
Date: April 5 to June 13 2016
Time: 7:09 pm (ET) 4:09 pm (PT)
Retrograde: Mercury turns retrograde on April 28
What does it Mean?
- Mercury is the planet of communications and technology, he is what makes us think. He is also in “charge” of transportation
- Mercury rules Virgo and Gemini
- Taurus has to have both emotional and material security to be content
- Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet of beauty and money.
- Taurus is much slower to act than Aries is… she needs to be sure it’s the best decision, and she takes a bit longer to fully understand what is all involved.
- We could be slower on the uptake, and some of us could feel slightly frustrated at the pace…
- Patience is in the cards for others, it will be easier for you to take your time and mull over your options… for the rest of us, we could be “chomping at the bit” to get going
- We prefer to stick to what we know now, new ideas or projects or ways of doing things are more challenging to connect with
- Slow and steady is the way to go now
- Our thinking will be more on the practical side, tackling abstract issues may not go as well as anticipated.
- Some folks may be tempted to view the world through “blinkers” making it awkward for those around them…
- Those who have a tendency to be stubborn may be more so… hopefully their loved ones will be understanding and convince them with love and hugs to change their mind if the subject needs to be resolved now.
- Money issues could be on the agenda and if they are we are encouraged to take our time with them.
- We are more aware of our comfort needs now… so indulge… 🙂
Mercury Retrograde: Enters Storm April 21, Goes Retrograde April 28 until May 22: In Storm until June 1 2016;
Try and Avoid the following:
- When Mercury is Retrograde or in its storm, it’s not the best time to begin any new projects. Work on the ones that are already in progress.
- Because Mercury rules communications, technology and transportation, entering into any new legal contracts or signing important papers may not go as planned.
- Predictions or expectations for or about such issues, (buying a house, signing a lease, a new job, a new study) will not go as planned.
- If you have to proceed with important situations, be aware that changes are likely.
- Make sure you find out all you can about everything, and make as many notes as possible.
Try to follow the recommendations below:
- When Mercury is retrograde it’s the perfect time to re-do and re-visit past issues…
- Write down your ideas and the time they occurred.
- If it comes back on the market put another offer on that house you “lost” after your previous offer:
- Redecorate your home or office, check out your policies…
- Bring up unresolved relationship issues and re investigate possible solutions.
- Mercury retrograde gives us a second chance… 🙂
- Mercury in storm isn’t as strong as Mercury Retrograde, but it can still have a disappointing or challenging effect.
Copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology April/5/2016