SGC Admin: Happy New Year Everyone.
Please note Donna will be away from the office from January 12 to April 13 2015: Let us know if you try it and how it turned out… Email us here
Almond Butter Cups
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 up ground oats
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1.5 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Blend almonds and oats until flour like. Dump into large bowl and break up any clumps.
- Add nut butter, oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
- Place mixture in paper lined muffin tin, and press down.
- Wisk liquid coconut oil, cocoa, maple syrup and salt until smooth.
- Spoon over the base, add some coconut shreds if you like.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes, remove paper liners.
- These can be stored in the fridge or freezer.