SGC Admin: Happy New Year Everyone.
Check out the wonderful rew recipe from Donna Wiggers of Natural Wellness Solutions
Please note Donna will be away from the office from January 12 to April 13 2015: Let us know if you try it and how it turned out… Email us here
Almond Butter Cups
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 up ground oats
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1.5 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Blend almonds and oats until flour like. Dump into large bowl and break up any clumps.
- Add nut butter, oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
- Place mixture in paper lined muffin tin, and press down.
- Wisk liquid coconut oil, cocoa, maple syrup and salt until smooth.
- Spoon over the base, add some coconut shreds if you like.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes, remove paper liners.
- These can be stored in the fridge or freezer.