Our lady begins her renewal process on
September 24 (ET) September 23 (PT) 2014
The New Moon is about beginnings and starts … it’s the time to look forward and put new ideas and projects into motion. For September’s new moon, half an hour before she becomes new and half an hour after she has become new is an excellent time to start something important:
This Month’s New Moon begins in the 4th quarter and moves to the 1st quarter on 09/25/2014:
New moon in the 4th quarter. A good time to “draw back” to reflect on past events and what has been (or has not been) accomplished. Time to clear the slate and plan for the New Moon stage.
New Moon in the 1st quarter: Our lady becomes visible 5.5 to 12 hours after ‘her birth” (the time she becomes new) she is delicate but strong, eager to start anew almost with the innocence of a babe she wants to begin again and explore all that she can. This is the absolute best time to begin your new projects, especially any projects or ideas that relate to the home and family. Family is anyone you wish to include which for some may be college’s friends, neighbours and co-workers.
When the moon is void off course we can be unsure as to how we are really feeling about something or someone, it’s therefore advisable to stick to routine tasks at this time. If any legal documents or long-term commitments are in the picture take care to make sure you understand everything that is involved before signing… Delaying important decisions and commitments is highly recommended when the moon is void off course…
New moon in Libra in the 2nd house: What does it mean?:
- Libra is all about partnerships and relationships
- Our emotions will probably be tied up with the thoughts of lovers, partners, family, friends and all of our dealings with others
- This may be a good time to begin a relationship/partnership
- May prove fruitful if looking for a relationship
- A good time to shop for the home, visit pretty places and decorate
- People should be more friendly, polite and sociable
- We may find ourselves pursuing balance in our life
- Subjects dealing with justice or fairness may be on the agenda
- We may have to help sooth or “put to right” upset emotionally situations
The Moon in the 2nd house:
- This is the house of Finances and Material Security.
- It’s about feeling “safe”. We need to feel grounded at some point and when the moon is in the 2nd house we have a better chance of being so.
- We may dwell too much on our financial situation or worry about it
- Watch the budget as we could also be prompted to spend more on “pretty things”
- This may be a good time to check out our policies and look into investment opportunities, such as buying a home or opening up a bank account.
- We may enjoy spending money on new clothes, manicure, hair cuts.
While influencing us all, this months new moon will have more influence on those with the following:
- Moon in Libra:
- Sun in Libra:
- Moon in the 2nd house:
- Chart ruler Venus:
- Chart ruler Taurus:
- Ascendant in Libra.
- Midheaven in Libra
- Aspects from the Moon to Venus
- Transits to the moon and to Venus
Aspects/Transits: For those who have oppositions or square aspects to the moon, these may prove to be challenging times, if this is the case you are advised not to force issues at this time. For those who have trines or sextiles, these may prove to be opportune times.