Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: October 31 2019 @ 10:38 pm (ET) 7:38 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 1st moves
- Void-of-Course: November 2 (PT) @ 10:46 pm: November 3 @ 1:46 am (ET) until Moon in Aquarius on the 3rd : Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- House(s): 3rd house of Siblings and day-to-day activities:
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn:
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- In the 3rd house… some of us may feel the need to be around our siblings… or it may be that a situation calls for a sibling get together… whatever the reason enjoy being with your sisters, brothers and cousins… it may be a busier few days, with lots of errands to be run and shopping to get done… perhaps even a trip to the local gym is on the agenda too. The 3rd house placement, may be positive for business and career communications… If you have a presentation to put forward, it should go fairly smoothly… 🙂
- The moon in Capricorn may be good for: Buying Antiques: Buying for speculation: Collection on debts:
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Gemini or Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Moon in Gemini
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Sun in Gemini
- Moon in the 3rd house
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
October 31st is Halloween... a joyful time for kids and parents alike, watch out for the “ghosts and goblins” on the streets and crossing the roads, they will be too busy with the task at hand to be watching for traffic… 🙂
October 31 is Samhain a Gaelic, Pagan and Wiccan traditional “holiday” … where feasts are enjoyed, as is dressing up to “scare away” the mischeavious spirits and to welcome the spirits of loved ones to join in the feastivities.
Today is also the day that Mercury turns retrograde… Please refer to our post of Monday October 28th, search “mercury retrograde”
- In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
- There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
- These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
- There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
- Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.