Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: August 15 2017 10:06 am (ET) 7:06 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Gemini:
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-of-Course: August 17 @ 9:38 am (PT) 6:38 am (ET) to moon in Cancer just around noon time (ET)
- House(s) 8th house of extreme circumstances
- Opportunity Period: August 16 9:41 pm (ET) 6:41 pm (PT) to void off course moon on the 17th.
What does it all mean?
- Gemini is an air sign and needs lots of stimuli. She is ruled by Mercury. **Note: Mercury is currently in retrograde motion, expect delays, misunderstandings, car break downs, missed rides and breakdowns in relationships. Expect also, the offer at a 2nd chance, a re-do or re-write and the opportunity to right past wrongs.
- The house connected to Gemini is the 3rd house of: day-to-day travel/affairs and siblings… we could find ourselves busy with multiple things going on, even if they are just in our own minds… 😉 Dealings with family, especially siblings, are likely.
- We may find we are trying to do multiple things at once, which may not go exactly as we may have planned. If you do find you have tons of ideas spinning around in your head, take pen to paper and jot them down… it will ease the “inside chatter” and you may find some of them useful later on.
- Could be lots of chit chatting going on, and some of us may have to make a concerted effort to listen instead of chat.
- Caution is advised when doing up letters, emails and relaying messages, as much as we may think we have it right, it’s better to check one more time
- In the 8th house: A crisis of sorts may be just around the corner for some of us… other’s may find this is a good time to sort out the paper work that’s been shoved aside, especially those dealing with insurance policies, benefit plans and mortgages. If you are thinking of making investments right now, be sure to read all the fine print before signing. Try not to make everything about you during these next few days, it’s easy to be overly sensitive and to allow the other negative energies such as jealousy take you over… Take care about your emotional reactions during this time, action and words undertaken now may have far-reaching effects.
- It’s a good time to get those lists and notes made up… we can feel good about putting pen to paper now.
- Boredom may be at our door step and we may feel more restless than usual.
- The next few days may be positive for: buying a vehicle, entertaining guests, hair cut (for less growth), join a club, send mail, and mow the lawn to retard growth. Because of the Mercury Retrograde, everyone is strongly advised to read all the fine print, or be well-informed before making long-term commitments.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Sun in Gemini
- Moon in Gemini
- Moon in the 3rd house (equal)
- Moon in 8th house (equal)
- Mercury in Gemini
- Ascendant in Gemini
- Midheaven in Gemini
- Any aspects to the Sun, Moon, Mercury or Pluto
- Those who have a strong Sagittarius influence in their chart
Mercury in Aries, Saturn in Sagittarius, Uranus in Aries, Neptune in Pisces and Pluto in Capricorn are all in retrograde motion now. When planets are in retrograde motion, and especially when more than one planet is retrograde at a given time, we can expect delays, misunderstandings, re-doing, re-assessing, re-modelling… Issues from the past may resurface, and situations may repeat themselves. Life is unlikely to be moving full steam ahead… patience is advised, along with checking and double checking our work and communication skills… If you don’t understand something, ask… even if you feel “silly” doing so, it’s better to ask now and find out what you need to know, instead of waiting for some time in the future to find out you may have made the wrong decision based on the “wrong” information.