Present Moon Sign/Phase/House
- Date: December 29 @ 5:28 am (ET) 2:28 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Cancer
- Moon Phase: 2nd moves into the third on the 30th
- Void-of-Course: December 31 @ 8:45 am (ET) 5:45 am (PT) To Moon into Leo a few hours later: Cancer can be a productive v/c moon…
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- The moon is happy in the sign of Cancer because she rules here. Being sympathetic towards the worries of others is easier, we are more empathetic now.
- We can be more nurturing when there is a cancer moon
- Domestic chores and responsibilities may be easier to do now, in fact some of us may be very happy making our home comfortable and safe
- Cooking may be fun to do now, so go ahead and try out that new recipe
- The more emotionally sensitive of us, may take offense or feel slighted or more vulnerable during the Cancer moon… Caution is advised though, check your facts before you “accuse”.
- Some of us may feel needy, while others of us are happy to be the cuddler, helping our loved ones feel secure and in deed needed. Caution is advised that some of us can go over board on the needy thing during this moon period, so be careful if you don’t want to “scare” someone off…
- It’s a time for cuddles, caring, good food and just plain old lovings… 🙂 Enjoy..
- This may be a good time to learn new things, especially those that relate to the domestic front or family. Take up a cooking class, or try new recipes, decorate the home or enjoy craft projects with the kids. This may also be a good time to do some tidy up and mini reno’s on the house.
- This may be a positive time for: Beauty treatments, Brewing beer, Buying antiques, Buying for speculation, Can foods, Collect on debts, Hair cut (for growth) and plant bulbs from seeds.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Cancer: (these folk may really feel the influence of the moon, emotions may be close to the surface)
- Sun in Cancer:
- Moon in the 4th house
- Aspects to the Moon.
- To a lessor extent, those who have personal planets in Capricorn.
Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: December 16 @ 10:27 pm (PT) December 17 @ 1:27 am (ET)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course: December 19 @ 3:45 am (ET) @ 12:45 am (PT) until moon into Pisces a few hours later. Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now
- Opportunity Period: Friday December 18th @ 5:09 pm (ET) @ 2:09 pm (PT) to moon void of course on the 19th. This is a good time for networking and group activities, even if they have to be done online… 🙂
- NOTE: Saturn just went into the sign of Aquarius on the 16 (PT) and on the 17 (ET). We might not be able to do everything we would like to, but we may learn a lesson or two along the way… 😉
- Note 2: Hanukkah Ends
What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is “different”, he is ahead of his time and capable of thinking and “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos.
- We may feel may inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, the elderly and those worse off.
- Getting along with our four-legged friends may be on the top of our list now.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, tablet or t.v.
- This moon period can bring out the rebel in us, prompting us to try new things and or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just because one feels like being different or as some may see it, “difficult” Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”.
- Being organized might not be as easy now, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air…
- Could be a good time for inventions…
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And too will those with strong Leo placing in their charts.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 11th house
- Moon in Leo
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Aquarius
- Any aspects to the Moon or the sun .
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 12/11/2020
Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: December 14 @ 10:35 pm (ET) @ 7:35 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 4th, moves into the 1st on Tuesday the 15th.
- Void-of-Course: December 16 @ 9:34 pm (PT) December 17 @ 12:34 am (ET) to moon into Aquarius on the night of the 17th: Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments until later on in the evening.
- Opportunity Period: December 16 @ 2:34 pm (PT) @ 11:34 pm (ET) to moon void of course on the 16th (PT) or the on the 17th (ET). Could be lots of energy about to see to constructive matters.
- NOTES: Venus enters the sign of Sagittarius on December 15th to January 9th 2021: Venus relates to money and relationships, She doesn’t like rudeness and prefers everyone to get along, living in the fluff and stuff of beautiful surroundings. Sagittarius is about freedom, being blunt, having fun, and learning through exploration. With Venus in Sagittarius, love affairs will be light hearted and fun, and relationships in general will be less intense and complicated… If you are entering into a new relationship with a Sagittarius, sure it will be romantic, but don’t expect it to be all “lovey dovey” all the time, allow your Sagittarius “free spirit” to be free… 🙂
- NOTE 2: Saturn enters the sign of Aquarius on December 16th @ 9:04 pm (PT) and on December 17th @ 12:04 am (ET). Saturn is the planet of restriction and discipline, she relates to career, responsibility and authority. Aquarius is Freedom loving, helpful, humanitarian, rebellious and intelligent. In this position we see Saturn restricting our dreams, but it’s not a bad thing, we are prompted to look at our ideas in a logical way.. It’s a good time to get rid of “dreams” and ideals that are no longer working… We could find new ways of interacting with each other, or we may re-assess our social life… (Interesting timing, as with COVID we may need new ways of connecting with each other). It’s time to take responsibility for ourselves, a shake up in our time table may be needed in order for us to do so.
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Gemini or Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in Cancer
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn