June 20 2021 The Sun moves into Cancer.
Cancer the Crab: Water: Feminine: Cardinal:
- Cancer folk are always trying to take care of everyone. ☺Nurturing is in their nature, in fact it’s so inherent in these guys and gals that if they don’t have a family close by they will create one from the folks they spend time with.
- Emotional Cancer folk usually operate on ‘gut feelings’ and while they enjoy the company of others around them, spending some time alone in private can do wonders for the energy levels. Like the phases of the moon that rule Cancer, there are times to be out in front and there are times to take a back seat to rejuvenate.
- The thing to watch for with being a Cancerian is not to get caught up in the “needy market”… Depending on others to make one feel “better” is not the best way to explore the finer points of one’s nature. We all love to have someone around us who wants to take care of us, but most of us don’t want to be “mothered” all of the time. 🙂
- Most “crabs” or those with a “crab” influence are great in the kitchen, as feeding others is another way to say “I love you”. For these folk whipping something up for supper is hardly ever a problem (unless one is feeling a little “crabby”).
- Cancer rules the breasts and stomach. Issue’s with the tummy are likely when under stress, during a full moon or when ignoring healthy eating habits.
- Sensitive by nature Cancer folk, may at times, imagine slights from others and become defensive or withdrawn (as a crab into its shell) in an effort to block any hurt. This is something that should be watched for especially during emotionally vulnerable times, actions taken or words spoken during this time may cause more upset than intended or needed.
Warm Birthday Wishes : Ian, Christine, Janine, Rose (cusp)
Warm birthday wishes are sent to everyone celebrating a Cancerian birthday.
Summer Solstice: June 20 2021
The 1st day of summer for 2021 and the longest day of the year (shortest night for our hemisphere). A positive time where being outside is the norm along with spending time with loved ones and friends. Summer is a celebration of all things light 🙂
As we welcome summer 2021 we give thanks to Mother Earth for the wonders she bestows on us all
June 20 is Father’s Day… Happy Dad day 🙂
NOTE 2: SGC Admin: We are late with this post, and we apologize, life got in the way 😉 We hope everyone had a delightful Summer Solstice and happy Father’s day gatherings…