Skip to content
Astrology and how it works in our daily life: Venus moves into Sagittarius November 2019
- Astrological “Event“: Venus moves into Sagittarius
- Date: November 1 to November 25 2019
- Time: 4:24 pm (ET) 1:25 pm (PT)
- What does it mean?
- Venus is the planet of money and beauty, she is the most feminine of the planets and is sometimes referred to as the “Goddess of Love” She rules Libra and Taurus.
- Sagittarius is the most happy-go-lucky of the fire signs and is ruled by Jupiter, the “lucky planet”.
- We are going to expect to have our freedom when it comes to money and how we look.
- It’s a good time to try something new and “freeing” with our appearance and the place we spend our “luxury” time in.
- Watch the wallet, we might get carried away trying to make everyone feel good and everything look good.
- Some of us may be very generous with our money and time now… just check to make sure you aren’t spending what you don’t have, especially if the purchase payment doesn’t come due for a while.
- We can be over excited about things now, which can be a good thing, but not if it brings us disappointment… Do you have all the facts or are you going on the word of someone else…?
- Seeing as Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, it might be a good time to invest or purchase that “winning” ticket.. Good Luck everyone… 🙂
- While Venus in Sagittarius will have a slight effect on all of us.. This event will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts…
- Venus in Sagittarius
- Sun in Sagittarius
- Moon in Sagittarius
- Venus in the 11th house
- Venus in the 7th house
- Aspects to Venus
- To a lessor effect those with personal Gemini chart positions.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 11/01/2019
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: