Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: July 17 1:04 am (ET) July 16 10:04 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Taurus:
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-of-Course: July 19 2:11 am (ET) July 18 11:11 pm (PT) to moon in Gemini early morning on the 19th: Moon in Taurus v/c is one of the 4 “good signs”
- House(s): 8th: house of Shared money matters, (insurance, mortgage etc) …
- Opportunity Period: July 18 12:01 pm (ET) 9:01 am (PT) to moon into Gemini on the 19th.
What does it all mean?
- Taurus needs emotional and material security, so we may find we are more interested in our financial affairs.
- This may prove to be a good time to make investments for the future or to begin plans for the next financially responsible phase.
- Taurus has lots of patience, indicating this could be a good time to deal with people/projects/situations that take up more time than is liked.
- Things that give us pleasure, such as comfort foods, wine, relaxing, good music and giving/receiving “loving’s” are all things we may enjoy right now
- Some of us may be feeling more frugal than usual, preferring to save our funds instead of spend them.
- Take your time when the moon is in this sign, there is no need to hurry, and you probably won’t get very far if you do… so sit back and enjoy the ride… 🙂
- In the 8th house: Money matters may come up now, such as insurance renewals, obtaining a mortgage, looking for investments or investors, business transactions, etc… take care when making any changes to existing documents especially ones dealing with finances. Positive results are possible regarding these area’s.
- Keep your temper under check if you can, Taurus is very, very patient and it takes a lot to make her angry, but watch out once she has had enough, she will certainly let you know..
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Taurus,
- Sun in Taurus,
- Venus in Taurus
- Sun in Libra
- Moon in Libra
- Moon in the 2nd house
- Moon in the 8th house
- Any aspects to the Moon, Venus.
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Taurus
- Those with strong Libra,Scorpio and or Venus placements in their charts may also be effected.
- Note**Saturn in Sagittarius, Neptune in Pisces and Pluto in Capricorn are in retrograde motion. When planets are in retrograde motion, and especially when more than one planet is retrograde at a given time, we can expect delays, misunderstandings, re-doing, re-assessing, re-modelling… Issues from the past may resurface, and situations may repeat themselves. Life is unlikely to be moving full steam ahead… patience is advised, along with checking and double checking our work and communication skills… If you don’t understand something, ask… even if you feel “silly” doing so, it’s better to ask now and find out what you need to know, instead of waiting for some time in the future to find out you may have made the wrong decision based on the “wrong” information.
Got a question? Email us HERE 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.