SGC Admin: May 3 2017 Update on this post… 🙂 Time to get happy as Mercury comes out of retrograde motion and turns direct today… However, keep in mind he will continue to move ahead slowly for the next little while. This means that while some communications and message may come across as they are meant, and techy stuff will run smoother… not everything is going to be “full steam ahead” right away… 🙂
- Astrological Event: Mercury goes retrograde
- Date enters “storm”: April 4 2017
- Retrograde Date: April 9 2017
- Date back into “storm”: May 3 2017
- Date Mercury goes direct again: May 12 2017
- What does it all mean?
- Mercury is the planet of communications, he is also a messenger and likes to do two things at once. He rules Gemini and Virgo.
- Mercury rules communications, transportation and technology
- While things may begin to run a little smoother in the above area’s once Mercury turns direct… try not to expect too much. Until he is “out of storm” on the 12th, missed appointments, misunderstandings, upset transportation, vehicle breakdowns and breakdowns relating to anything that runs on motor or by technology can still happen.
- It’s a great time to make notes of your ideas, but don’t start anything new right now if you can help it.. If you do have a new project, job, relationship or you decide to buy a home or car during this time… be aware that not everything is likely to work out the way you may have expected… the best way of looking at things is with lower expectations than normal, this doesn’t mean you have negative expectations, it just means being open to all possibilities.
- Anything that needs re-doing, re-newing, re-decorating, re-assessing or redressing is good to do now. And sometimes, if something “escaped” you in the past.. such as a house for sale that you loved but got sold, or a job that was on offer but then wasn’t.. can re-occur under the Mercury retrograde… 🙂 anything can happen under the Mercury retrograde and it doesn’t all have to be “scary”…
Contact us at: email@example.com