Skip to content
Recreational African Drumming Beginners 55+: Bowmanville
- Recreational African Drumming Beginners 55+
- Mondays, January 16 – April 10
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm (12 weeks)
- or Fridays, January 20 – April 7
- 10:00-11:00 am (12 weeks)
- 26 Beech Ave., Bowmanville
- Phone: (905) 697-2856
- $50.40 members
- $65.50 non-members
- Bowmanville Older Adult Association
- This course is for beginners who are interested in learning to drum with the African djembe.
- In this introductory class, you will learn basic technique, a variety of lively rhythms and how to jam with others.
- Drumming boosts the immune system, lifts the spirits and is a great workout (brain gym) for the brain because it strengthens memory, improves cognitive ability and builds neural plasticity.
- Drums are provided or bring your own.
- Facilitator: Julie Ditta of WholeSoul