SGC Admin: From our inbox to you… are you looking for a yoga class in the Durham Region? Check out the following Meet Up in Durham Region.. 🙂
Sahaja Yoga meditation
a worldwide practice founded by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
- Anyone with the desire to achieve real ‘Yoga’ (=union) can realize this inner awakening very naturally and simply.
- All classes are free of charge.
- Monday evenings at 7:30pm for collective Sahaja Yoga meditation at the Pickering High School 180 Church St. N. Ajax, in Room #149.
- Tuesday collective meditation class starts at 7:00pm at the Whitby Library (405 Dundas Street West, Meeting Room next to coffee shop on main floor, Room 1A)
- Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm at the Queen Elizabeth public school – 1205 Simcoe Street North (Oshawa) (first lights north of Beatrice, east side) in the school library room #131 (room on the right when you first walk in the main entrance).
All classes welcome beginners and experienced meditators alike.
Find one of these weekly collective meditations in your area (http://www.freemeditation.com) and join others in finding the solution to all problems, right there inside ourselves.