- Event: Teas To Your Health at the Central Library
Date: Thursday, February 19
- Location: Whitby Central Library (Downtown Whitby) Meeting Room 1B
- Time: 7:00 to 9:00 pm
- What’s it all About: The results of research on the benefits of herbal tea, along with the wide array of delectable flavours, have caused demand for herbal tea products to surge. They are an effective, inexpensive and a great way to enjoy the taste and benefits of herbs while providing the body with much needed hydration and nutrients. Join us (the library folk) as we discuss teas of all kinds, including Guinea Hen, Lemongrass, Moringa, Sorrel, Soursop and Spanish Thyme, and sip samples of exotic flavours.
- Registration is required:
- Contact: Register for Teas To Your Health online or by contacting any branch.