Appointments to Town of Whitby Advisory Boards and Committee: Fall 2014:
The Town of Whitby encourages citizens to participate in their community by volunteering for one of our boards of committees.
To recognize, promote and strengthen the sense of community, all Whitby property owners and/or residents 18 years of age or older are encouraged to get involved.
The Deadline for application is December 12 2014:
There is an open house information session for interested parties on November 24 2014: Note: You do not need to attend the information session in order to be an applicant.
The following volunteer positions are presently up for application.
- Accessibility Advisory Committee: 11 Vacancies
- Brooklin Downtown Development Steering Committee: 10 Vacancies
- Committee of Adjustment: 5 Vacancies
- Downtown Whitby Development Steering Committee: 11 Vacancies
- Ethno-Cultural and Diversity Advisory Committee: 7 vacancies
- Groveside Cemetery Board: 6 Vacancies
- Harbour Day Committee: 6 Vacancies
- LACAC Heritage Whitby: 11 Vacancies
- Whitby County Town Carnival: 6 Vacancies
- Whitby Sustainability Advisory Committee: 9 Vacancies
- Animal Services Appeal Committee: 4 Vacancies
- Property Standards Review Committee: 5 Vacancies
- Land Division Committee: 1 Vacancy
- Durham Trail Coordinating Committee: 1 Vacancy
What else do you need to know?… 🙂
- Application Deadline: December 12 2014
- When will the applicants be chosen: Applications will be considered by Whitby Town Council in January 2015
- Open House: November 24 2014:
- Location: Whitby Public Library, 405 Dundas Street West.
- Applications are available at: http://www.whitby.ca and at The Town of Whitby Municipal Building, Office of the Town Clerk, 575 Rossland Road East, Whitby.
- Contact: 905:430:4315: email@example.com
- More information: Town of Whitby links (Click Here) for application form and information on positions, if you don’t see the link you need listed use the search bar (right hand side top)… Good Luck to all who apply… 🙂
- Town Clerk is: Debi A. Wilcox MPA, CMO, CMM III
Application must be completed with supporting documentation or resume
source: Whitby This Week: November 12 2014 Edition