Astrology and how it “Works in our daily life”
- Event: Opportunity Period (thanks to Jim Shawvan for figuring out the Periods)
- Date(s): October 29 2014
- Time(s): 5:03 pm (ET)/3:03 pm(PT) to 11:00 pm (ET)/8:00 pm (PT)
- Moon sign: Virgo. .
- Other Planet(s) Involved: Mercury in Libra.
- Void off Course: No. Void off Course begins as OP ends.
What does it Mean?:
Jim Shawvan, astrologer, over a 30 year period, has developed the Opportunity Period’s system. He shares his findings in Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide.
- “An Opportunity Period (OP) is a period in which the aspects of the transiting Moon to other transiting planets show no interference with the free flow of decision and action. (Jim Shawvan)
- ” Opportunity Periods apply to everyone in the world all at once; although, if the astrological influences on your own chart are putting blocks in your path, you may not be able to use every OP to the fullest. Nevertheless, you are always better off taking important actions and making crucial decisions during an Opportunity Period.” (Jim Shawvan)
- When an OP appears make the best of the time if possible.
- Some OP times are very short and happen in the late hours of the night or early hours of the morning.
- This OP is good for reviewing any ideas jotted down over the last few weeks while Mercury was retrograde or “slow”… Now you can have a clearer understanding of what ideas will work and which were just fancy thinking… 🙂