- Event: Fundraiser for ALS (amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis or Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- Date: June 21 2014
- Location: Port Perry Fairgrounds 15930 Old Simcoe Road, Port Perry, Ontario
- Time: Registration begins at 8;30 am: Warm up is at 9:45 am: 10:00 walk begins
- How Long is the walk: 5kms
- Funds go where: To help boost awareness of this awful disease, ALS research to find a treatment and an eventual cure and to provide support services to people living with ALS.
- What else is there: A BBQ lunch back at the Fairgrounds after the walk at 11:15 am.
- Need more information: Please visit: http://www.walkforalas.ca
- Contact: Heather Moore 905-809-4091: email@example.com
source: Whitby This Week: June 19 2014 Edition