Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 18 @ 10:16 pm (ET) @ 7:16 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Sagittarius
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-off-Course: April 20 @ 4:56 pm (ETJ) 1:56 pm(PT to moon into Capricorn later that night/evening: Moon v/c in Sagittarius is one of the 4 void of course “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Sagittarius is the most “easy-going” of the fire signs and is ruled by Jupiter “the lucky planet”
- We are going to want our personal freedom now, so take care partners who have a possessive or jealous tendencies, they might not be tolerated for the next couple of days.
- Because Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter “the lucky planet” we may be feeling luckier then usual… Just take care not to go over the budget… 🙂
- We could have more energy for fun things such as music, sports and shows
- It’s easier to try something new and exciting just take care not to get carried away.
- Could be a good time to take a few days for rest, relaxation and laughter
- Good time for day dreaming and making fantastic plans for the future.
- While this moon will have a slight effect on all of us… those with the following in their charts will feel it stronger as will those who have a strong Gemini or Cancer placement in their charts.
- Moon in Sagittarius
- Jupiter in Sagittarius
- Moon in the 9th house
- Ascendant in Sagittarius
- Mid-heaven in Sagittarius
- Sun in Sagittarius
- Aspects to the Moon and Jupiter.
- The Sun moves into the sign of Taurus on Tuesday, April 19th @ 10;24 pm (ET) @ 7:24 pm (PT).
- The Sun is the core of our being, he is like the cog in the middle of the wheel, he pushes us forward and shines brightly when ever he get the chance. In our natal charts, he represents the core of our being, and is one of the most important features of who we are, but he isn’t the only important feature in our charts.
- Taurus, is one of the signs ruled by Venus, and we see the influence of Venus, when we notice what is important to Taurus, things like, financial and material security.
- Taurus is a feminine sign, associated with the earth element, the throat, and the 2nd house on the astrological wheel.
- Where we call home is important for Taurus, she needs a safe, quite and comfortable place to go home to at the end of a rough day.
- She loves comfort food and good drink, she likes comfy clothes and “sensible” shoes, she can work harder than anyone you know, and be as patient as a saint, but, make no mistake, she will “run at you” with all her might when she figures out you aren’t who you said you were, or if you have been using her for your own ends without any heed to her needs and sensitivities.
- Taurus, like the bull that represents her, can seem to be slow in movement and mental acumen, she just doesn’t always catch on as fast as everyone else might, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t one smart cookie, she will figure it all out sooner or later, and she will remember her lessons.
- Our Taurus signs will be stead fast and true, reliable and hard working, just remember, they aren’t to be taken for granted, ever.
- Many Happy Returns of the day, to all you Taurus babies…May your New Year be filled with goodness, light and love and may your dreams come true…
- Taurus runs from April 19th to May 22nd.
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. Thanks to Paula Bellumoni and Llewellyn’s daily planetary guide for opportunity periods and dates.