Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: February 19 @11:56pm (ET) @8:56pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Pisces
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-of-Course: February 21@ 11:06 pm (ET) 8:06 pm (PT) to Moon in Aries later that night (PT) Early Morning on the 22nd (ET) : Pisces is a fortunate sign for the Void off Course moon.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Pisces is compassionate and caring but can be taken for granted
- Sometimes Pisces isn’t about helping others but helping oneself.
- We can be more psychic during a Pisces moon, but we can also be easily deceived, so be sure of the “messages” received during this time.
- Be careful if something sounds too good to be true, look for the hidden agenda
- We can be susceptible to taking in stray animals and stray people now.
- Our hearts can be broken or melted during this time depending on who is telling us what and what may be revealed now.
- We can feel more spiritual with a Pisces moon, indicating this could be a good time to join a church or spiritual group
- Keep an open mind when delving into new spiritual situations, ask questions and don’t believe everything you hear or see.
- We can be wistful, impressionable, nostalgic and dreamy now.
- The moon in Pisces will have more effect on those who have the following in their charts: The Pisces moon will also have a lessor affect on those who have strong Virgo chart influences.
- Moon in Pisces:
- Sun in Pisces
- Moon in the 12th house
- Aspects to the Moon or Neptune
- Neptune in Pisces
- Ascendant or Mid-Heaven in Pisces
On February 19 @11:56 pm (PT) February 20 @2:06 am (ET). Venus moves into the sign of Aries. Aries is a little “uncomfortable” in Venus, he is all energy, assertion, full steam ahead action, where as, Venus likes to take her time, she likes to stop and think about things, check out all the pretty things around her.. Venus rules Libra and Taurus, Libra is the opposite sign to Aries, which may give you an idea as to why these two get along but don’t always agree. We could be experiencing some frustrations or impatience, and our relationships may have a few bumps to go over, but on the flip side, we could also be feeling a little braver and up to trying something completely new or different. In our love life, we may be more spontaneous and in it for a fun time, rather than the long haul… If you a sensitive type entering into a new relationship, try not to go “head over heals” on the first date, as the other person may not be feeling the same vibe. Venus is connected to finances, Aries can either be a saver or a spender, enjoy if you have the funds, but watch the budget.
Got a question? Send us emailHERE... 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.