Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 5 @10:38 pm (ET) @7:38 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Virgo
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: March 8th @9:07 am(ET) @6:07am (PT) to moon in Libra about 1/2 an hour later. Virgo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Virgo is all about the details, so be prepared to see to them, or at least have someone else see to them for you.
- Try not to worry about things you have no control over, especially things that might not ever happen… Because Virgo “see’s” all the details others miss, it’s hard for her not to worry…
- It’s good to keep busy during a Virgo moon, make lists, tidy, organize, plan, find solutions to problems… a lot can get done now
- Virgo can be more critical than the rest of the zodiac, but only because she so needs things to be “correct” or “perfect”. If you are an employer, be prepared that tasks may not get completed exactly the way you had expected, be gentle and patient. 😊
- The Moon in Virgo can be good for the following activities:
- Break Habits (Better if in the moon is in the 3rd or 4th quarter):
- Canning foods (Better if in the moon is in the 3rd or 4th quarter):
- Fixing Cars:
- Hair cut for less growth (Better if in the moon is in the 3rd or 4th quarter):
- Mowing the lawn to retard growth (Better if in the moon is in the 3rd or 4th quarter):
- Sending Mail:
- Starting a diet (Better if in the moon is in the 3rd or 4th quarter):
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Virgo
- Sun in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mid-heaven in Virgo
- Moon in 6th house
- Any aspects to the Moon or Mercury.
- And those who have a strong Pisces placement in their charts..
Purim begins at Sundown on March 6th:
Full Moon in 16 degrees Virgo occurs on Tuesday March 7th @ 7:40am (ET) @ 4:40am (PT). The full moon is a good time to finish up projects, and to end anything that is no longer serving… Sometimes this may mean relationships come to an end or change… such as friends moving away, leaving a job or finishing school. We can utilize the full moon to symbolically remove things or people from our lives which prove to more challenging than productive. Simply, grab pen and paper and jot down what it is that you would like to change in your life. find a heat proof container big enough to catch the ashes, (like a big ashtray or bowl) light a candle… read your list, you can read it out loud or to yourself… once read, and digested, (your heart is connected to that which you wish to change) light the paper and let it burn, the ash symbolically takes your words and wishes (in the smoke) into the Universe and forever away from you. 🙂
Saturn, the planet of discipline and restrictions visits with the sign of Pisces, on March 7th, @8:35 am(ET) 5:35 am(PT). Mercury is also visiting the sign of Pisces). We could experience some set backs and disappointments when it comes to our dreams. Be prepared to change your plans, and to accept the responsibilities that come with any new projects or jobs. Our reality may be slightly off kilter and we could come up against some people, places and situations that demand we face what is needed to be faced. We may feel better equipped in same life area’s to finally push forward and make important changes in our personal lives, this may come as we are “awakened” to what is really going on around us, or we may see a person show their true colors. Keeping our expectations to a reasonable level will help us navigate what may be some stormy waters for some of us. This celestial event will affect those with Pisces, Capricorn, Virgo, Cancer chart influences the most, although we will feel the subtle affects of this event.
Got a Question, send it along to us, we will try our best to source out an answer for you…
Just Click Here to send in your question.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini, William Lilly and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity period and dates.