Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: August 6 2017 @ 8:15 an (ET) 5:15 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-of-Course: August 8 3:07 pm (ET) 12:07 pm (PT) to moon into Pisces 5:56 pm (ET) 2:56 pm (PT) Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- House(s): 5th: house of pets, children, entertainment, speculation:
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is “different”, he is ahead of his time and capable of thinking and “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos.
- We may feel may inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, the elderly and those worse off.
- Getting along with our four-legged friends may be on the top of our list now.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, tablet or t.v.
- This moon period can bring out the rebel in us, prompting us to try new things and or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just because one feels like being different or as some may see it, “difficult” Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”.
- Being organized might not be as easy now, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air…if you are o.k. with change, it’s possible to make long-term plan changes now..
- Could be a good time for inventions, putting pen to paper is more appropriate at this time, instead of going full steam ahead with concrete plans.
- In the 5th house: Play time with kids and pets. 🙂 A little safe gambling for some may be in the offing… remember take only what you can afford to lose… 😉 This is also the house of Leo, the opposite sign to Aquarius on the zodiac wheel..
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And too will those with strong Cancer or Leo placing in their charts.
- The next few days may be positive for: Joining a club, borrowing money, fixing cars, hair care (colors and chemical treatments), moving, painting, pouring cement, starting a new job or new construction.
- Note**Saturn in Sagittarius, Neptune in Pisces and Pluto in Capricorn are in retrograde motion. When planets are in retrograde motion, and especially when more than one planet is retrograde at a given time, we can expect delays, misunderstandings, re-doing, re-assessing, re-modelling… Issues from the past may resurface, and situations may repeat themselves. Life is unlikely to be moving full steam ahead… patience is advised, along with checking and double checking our work and communication skills… If you don’t understand something, ask… even if you feel “silly” doing so, it’s better to ask now and find out what you need to know, instead of waiting for some time in the future to find out you may have made the wrong decision based on the “wrong” information.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 5 th house
- Moon in Leo (to a lessor extent)
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Aquarius
- Any aspects to the Moon or the sun .
- Those who have a strong Leo chart influence.
There is a FULL MOON, Lunar Eclipse on Monday August 7th in the sign of Aquarius. All of the above traits will be stronger and will have the strongest effect on those who have strong Aquarius, Leo and Cancer placings in their charts. The full moon is a good time to wind down projects, finish things up or gets things moving towards the final stage(s). Because this months full moon happens Aquarius, these endings are most likely to affect the following area’s: Friends, politics or humanitarian events. The Eclipse brings an unsettling or unsteady influence into the day. Because of this it is better to leave the following things until later in the week if you can: Elective surgery, important events and the arranging of them and or the signing of any important documents. The influence of the Eclipse can have an effect on anyone and everyone.
Contact us at: email@example.com 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology update August 4 2017