Sacred Sound Bath
- Sunday, February 12
1:00 – 4:00 pm
Sacred Quest 118 John St. E. Whitby$ 25 hr.
- Facilitator: Julie Ditta of Whole Soul
- A sacred sound bath is a healing experience where participants are immersed in the sounds of improvised music using singing bowls, drums, chimes, chanting and the didgeridoo.
- From basic relaxation to deep penetrating healing, sound is a like a sonic frequency that is carried to every part of the body.
- It energizes, boosts the immune system, tunes the nervous system, reduces stress, and heightens consciousness.
- In this relaxing, yet powerful workshop you can experience the many physical, mental, emotional and spiritual benefits a sacred sound bath has to offers.