Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 26 @11:30pm(PT) April 27 @2:30am(ET)
- Moon Sign: Leo ♌
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: April 29 @6:53am(ET) @3:53am(PT) to moon into Virgo in the afternoon *Leo Moon* v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: April 28 @3:26 pm (ET) @ 12:26 pm (PT) to moon void of course. “this OP is a great opportunity for creativity and love” PB
What does it all mean?
- The Leo Moon enjoys drama. Try not to make “mountains out of mole hills” and tone down on the gossip..
- The Leo Moon loves to be noticed and recognized. “Pump up” your loved ones, and, if you happen to have a Leo influence in yourself, be aware of how you may be going about getting recognized or appreciated… If you play your cards right this could be a positive time when you get to be where you need to be.
- Try not to be overly “vain” and be prepared for drama at any-time from any direction
- Try not to over react, and if it’s not you doing the over reacting, try not to get caught up in the drama, or to encourage the one doing the over reacting
- It’s a good time to check out the local talent, take in a downtown show, get starry-eyed with your lover, or perhaps look for a new one, as romance is high on the Agenda under this influence.
- This may be a positive time for: Beauty treatments: Borrowing money: Buying a home: Entertaining Guests: Fixing Cars: Hair Cut (For thickness): Moving: Mowing the Law (to retard growth): Painting: Pouring Cement: Starting new construction: Starting a new job:
- This moon period will affect everyone, but more so those who have the following in their charts:
- Moon in Leo:
- Sun in Leo:
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Moon in the 5th house
- Aspects to the moon or the Sun
- Those who have a strong Aquarius placement in their charts may also feel this moon’s influence more than others.
Contact us at:
Our “services” include: tarot card reading, astro reading, astrology chart. or personal horoscope 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
How it affects our daily lives…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon is not fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates.