SGC Admin: Thanks to all the new SGC followers… we really appreciate it… 🙂
And now we share some not so good news… 😦 Some of you may have noted we have been behind in our postings since May 22.
Due to very sad circumstances beyond our control our time and energy has been directed elsewhere… We thank you for your continued patience as we move through this time, and we hope to be back with our SGC family by the end of July… 🙂
On May 24 2016 our family was changed forever. Our dearly beloved brother-in-law passed away suddenly on his way home (10 minutes away) from work due to a heart attack, .. Jeff was 53 years old.
Our family and especially his wife Michelle, are wading our way through the “journey of grief”…. it is a challenging journey.
Michelle is being so incredibly brave, she has been worried about how others are feeling, she doesn’t want anyone to be sad… We cannot love her enough, she is amazing..
Lessons are everywhere, especially in the loss of a loved one:
- Life is very, very short:
- Being nice to each other isn’t a weakness, it’s the way we are meant to be:
- Money can buy you happiness, but it’s your attitude that helps you to keep it:
- Going to the doctor for check ups doesn’t mean your heart won’t give out without warning, don’t be lulled into a false sense of security, instead be aware of your body and the signals it gives you:
- Do what makes you happy in life to the best of your ability:
- Expect nothing, from anyone or anything, however, hope springs eternal ;):
- Be responsible for yourself always:
- Everything is just so f—ing ridiculous:
- “Don’t sweat the small stuff”
- Each Day is a new day, it’s another chance to love, laugh and live well, each new day will never come again: