September 2014 Full Moon
- Date: September 8 2014
- Time: 9:38 pm (ET): 6:38 (PT)
- Sign: Pisces
- Moon Phase: 2nd quarter Full Moon: Moves into 3rd quarter Tuesday September 9 2014
- Opportunity Period: (Jim Shawvan): Yes from 5:08 am (2:08 am PT) 09/08/2014 to 7:33 pm (4:33 pm PT) 09/09/2014: Use this time period for artistic pursuits, meditations and helping others.
- House: 5th house of creativity, entertainment, speculation, gambling, hobbies, children, pets and play.
- Void Off Course: Yes, from 3:10 pm (12:10 pm PT) 09/09/2014 to 7:33 pm (4:33 pm PT) 09/09/2014: Pisces is on of the “good v/c signs”:
What does it all Mean?
- Sleep, meditation, prayer are all things we may feel like doing when the Moon is in this sign…
- it’s a great time for inner reflection or for going through old memories and sorting out what we need to keep with us, what we need to forgive and what we need to forget…
- However, alcohol and drugs can also beckon us during this full moon, it is advisable therefore to be aware of the possibility of abusing these substances especially if trying to purge unpleasant memories.
- Prescription drugs are also dangerous during this time and should be used with care, perhaps keeping such items in a safe place may also be advisable.
- Compassion is at her utmost during this time, along with the urge to be more spiritual, and the belief in a better world… 🙂
- Get out those paint brushes, camera’s, sewing machines, knitting needles, crochet hooks, musical instruments, pens and paper, decorating supplies… what ever it is that makes you feel fantastic, just create something… 🙂
- Use caution if taken to speculating and gambling
- Don’t always believe what you hear
- Be sure of the promise’s you make, by being aware of the realistic facts involved.
- Psychic abilities may be more prevalent now
Those most affected by this full moon will be anyone who has the following in their chart: The Sun, Moon, Ascendant or Neptune in Pisces. planet/signs in 5th house: planets, signs in 12 house: