Astrological “Event” (1) : Transiting Venus moves into Taurus
Date: May 15 2019 until June 10 2019
Time: 5:46 am (ET) @ 2:46 am (PT)
- What does it mean?
- Venus is the planet of money and beauty, she is the most feminine of the planets and is sometimes referred to as the “Goddess of Love” She rules Libra and Taurus.
- Taurus is ruled by Venus, so she is probably happy visiting here.. Taurus needs emotional and material security, can be slow to learn but once she has grasped the lesson she won’t soon forget it…
- Money can come our way while Venus is here, perhaps in the form of a raise, bonus, award or inheritance
- Good time to sort out the closet and if you live in a warmer climate it’s a good time to set up a yard sale.
- While money may be coming our way in some form or another, we could also be tempted to spend more, especially if we are drawn to works of art or “pretty things” for our home, office or person.
- Some of us may be tempted by comfort foods and drink
- Venus is sitting in the 7th house (equal) as she moves into her comfort sign of Taurus. Venus knows all about love and relationships, focus will be on partnerships and relationships during the next few weeks.
- Getting out and about might not be at the top of the agenda if we are feeling tired, instead staying cozy, warm and safe in our homes may sound like a better idea
- Those who aren’t happy with, icky, dirty, sticky or “ugly” will feel it even more now
- Could be a good time for those who enjoy singing
- This astrological event will have a slight effect on everyone but will have a stronger effect on the those who have any of the following in their charts.
- Venus in Taurus
- Sun in Taurus
- Moon in Taurus
- Aspects to Venus
- Sun in Taurus
Astrological “Event” (2) :
Mars moves into the sign of Cancer.
Date: May 15 2019 toAugust 1 2019
Time: 11:09 pm (ET) 8:09 pm (PT)
What does it mean?
- Mars is the most masculine of the planets, he rules Aries, and was the ruler of Scorpio until Pluto was discovered.
- Mars is action and agression he can be brave or forcefull. He is connected to the element of Fire through Aries. He can be selfish, but also heroic.
- Mars is sitting in the 9th house of travel and higher learning.
- Cancer is ruled by the Moon the “planet” that rules our emotions and reactions.
- Cancer is sensitive and rules our domestic world/ways.
- She can be nurturing, but she can also be clingy and moody.
- This may be a good time to focus on domestic repairs and working around the house…
- Watch for upsets with family members if conversations and get togethers become emotional.
- A good time to learn something new or gain new information on a subject that interests us.
- Take extra care when handling tools, working on ladders or using any sharp instruments… this may be an accident prone time for some of us.
- This astrological movement can affect us all, however those with a strong Mars/Aries or Cancer chart influence are likely to feel the affects the most.