SGC Admin: From our inbox to you… Check out what’s happening at Spirit Matters Studio in Windsor…
Spirit Matters Studio Calendar of Events
- Sat. April 25, 10 am to 5 pm
- Clairvoyant Readings with Dan Valkos
- Don’t miss this opportunity to have a personal, in-depth reading with Dan. You may bring photos of people you have questions about, or your pets, and ask as many questions as you wish.
- Now taking bookings. $75.00
Creative Expressions Colouring and Art Therapy Circle
- It doesn’t matter how old you are, admit it! Colouring is FUN! And very therapeutic too. Express yourself through personal artistic creations, from simple to complex. All you need to do is to be able to hold a coloured pencil or marker, pick a colouring sheet that speaks to you and let your creativity flow through your chosen imagery, pattern and colour. From mandalas to nature scenes, enchanted forest designs to inspirational lettering and much more, you can let it all out onto your chosen design sheets and create personal masterpieces to use as meditation tools, journaling exercises or decorative, inspirational artwork to decorate your space with.
- If you like to paint, feel free to bring canvas or art-paper books and your own paints, or bring a pencils and sketchbook if you prefer to draw. Some weeks we will choose a theme, other weeks we will freestyle!
Refreshments will be served. First and third Monday each month, 6:00 – 7:00 pm starting in April depending on interest. Fee: $10 per session. Colouring supplies and sheets included.
Moon Magick Workshop with Melissa Story – repeated by popular demand:)
- Tues. April 28, 6:30 – 7:30
- Learn about Moon Phases, Moon Energy and Magick Rituals – hands on moon magick practice.
- Cost: $15.00
Reiki Level 2 Course and Certification
- Thurs. April 9, 16 and 23, 6:00 to 8.00 pm
- $95 + materials ($10)
Chakra Healing Workshop
- 7 week Chakra healing, Balancing and Empowerment Course
- Understanding the Chakra system, balancing, unblocking, opening and closing the chakras, healing with sound, colour, aromatherapy, Reiki, visualization, meditations and more.
- Tentatively scheduled to start Tuesday May 5th, 6:00 – 7:00 pm (depending on interest)
- $15 per session, total $105.
- Spirit Matters is happy to announce monthly Reiki Shares.
- Next share is Monday April 27, 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
- Reiki Shares will be held the last Monday of each month. A Reiki share is a gathering where everyone present has a chance to both give and receive Reiki.
- Students as well as graduates of Reiki Level 1, 2 and 3, novices, and all interested parties are welcome.
- Reiki students and practitioners get awesome practice time, and everyone present gets to experience the joy and healing benefits of Reiki first hand.
- A $5.00 donation to the centre is appreciated. Please pre-register.
Meet Your Spiritual Guide(s) with Sandra Cooze
- Wed. April 22, 7 pm to 9 pm
- Who is your guide?
- Why do we have one?
- How do you call upon your guide?
- How do guides communicate with us?
- This interactive workshop will answer all these questions.
- You will meet your guide in a guided meditation and learn how to easily connect with your guide any time for spiritual connection and support.
- Fee: $25.00
Spiritually Gifted: an Overview with Sandra Cooze
- Sat. April 25th, 11 am to 1:00/1:30 pm
- Are you clairvoyant – seeing things other don’t see?
- Do you get strange hunches and intuitions about people, places and things?
- Do you have prophetic dreams, or do you sense spirit presences?
- Perhaps you voice and whispers, or maybe you feel other people’s energies.
We are all spiritually gifted and in our own unique ways.
- This workshop will help you identify your spiritual gifts and learn how to develop and/or cope with them.
- Sandra will share her own personal spiritual development journey and participants will share and compare their own experiences.
- This is an introduction to an upcoming 2 day workshop that will provide more in-depth information and techniques to develop and use your psychic senses and connection to spirit.
- Fee: $30.00
Yoga for women ages 40+ coming to Spirit Matters in May.
- Join yoga instructor Ritu Sood for semi-private yoga classes and experience the benefits of gaining strength and flexibility, calmness, serenity and a greater sense of well-being.
- Whether you are a beginner or already a yoga enthusiast, Ritu will carefully guide you in techniques that greatly benefit all aspects of mind/body/spirit awareness, healing and growth.
- Register today!
- Classes take place Saturdays, 11 am to noon.
- Only $60 per month. Please inquire at Spirit Matters for further information.
- More Yoga ~ Chair Yoga for everyone and Children’s Yoga also coming soon
- Contact us to add your name to our mailing list
Pendulums and Dowsing
Develop Your Psychic Skills mini workshop series with Zsuzsana
Candle Magick with Melissa Story
Spiritually Gifted workshop series with Sandra Cooze
– Spiritually Gifted – 2 day workshop
– Path to Enlightenment – 2 day workshop
– Living as an Empath – 1 day workshop
Please inquire for more information.
Please pre-register by email for all events: firstname.lastname@example.org
Animal Reiki and Pet Psychic readings are now available on Saturdays.
We have a lovely and unique selection of handmade spa products, luxury organic teas, books, jewellery and other gift items, perfect for Mother’s Day gift giving. Do drop in soon!
Our Facebook Page features some of our newest products too.
Spring Cleaning Feng Shui
Now that spring has officially sprung, it’s time to clear out the clutter and make way for a brand new season of growth. Here are 10 Feng Shui tips designed to bring renewed energy into your life — just look up the area you want to improve most!
Love and romance: Clear out the space beneath your bed
If you’d like a happier, healthier love life, look under the bed. Relocate any items you use regularly, then discard or donate the rest. By keeping the space beneath your bed totally clear, you’ll resolve any deceptions, hidden resentments, and childhood traumas that have affected your romantic relationships.
Communication: Erase old messages
Do you feel misunderstood or unappreciated? Then get rid of old emails, texts and voicemails. Letting messages accumulate can make it difficult to get your wants and needs across. If you want to hang on to messages for sentimental reasons, print them out or record them onto a CD or flash drive.
Family: Put stray photos into scrapbooks
If you’re struggling with family squabbles, put stray photos into albums. Frame ones that conjure up good memories, and display them in the gathering spaces of your home, like the living room and kitchen. Keep family photos out of the bedroom, especially if you want to maintain healthy boundaries with relatives.
Health and wellness: Clear out your kitchen cabinets
Do you feel tired, unhealthy or depressed? Then clean out your cupboards, refrigerator and freezer. Throw away any items that are past their freshness. Donate any canned goods that you don’t want to charity. If you are really determined to improve your health, purge your kitchen entirely of junk food.
Support: Donate nine items to charity
Does life seem like a constant struggle for you? Do you feel like you’re all alone? Collect nine serviceable items that you no longer want or use, then give them to charity. Of course, you don’t have to limit yourself to just nine items — the more stuff you give away, the easier it will be to attract the support you need.
Esteem: Empty out your medicine cabinet
Suffering from low self-esteem? Clear out your medicine cabinet! Get rid of any outdated prescriptions, old cosmetics and unwanted grooming products. Be honest about what you use and what you don’t. By streamlining your medicine cabinet and vanity area, you’ll project a much more confident image.
Time to enjoy life: Scrub the bathroom until it shines
Do you have time for the activities you love? If not, you need to scrub your bathroom from top to bottom. Bathrooms represent self-care. When yours are sparkling and clean, you’ll find more time for the people and things that give you joy. Splurge on new towels, bath mats and shower curtains while you’re at it.
Friendship: Stop toting garbage around
If people accuse you of being overly judgmental, lighten your personal load. Clean out your purse, briefcase, book bag and pockets. Don’t forget your wallet! Do this every evening for a week. The more streamlined your portable storage, the easier it will be for you to form new friendships and sustain old ones.
Inspiration: Wash your windows
If you feel uninspired or lack motivation, wash your windows. Windows represent your outlook on life. If yours are clean and sparkling, it will be easier to find your heart’s desire. This is a great cure for people who are in dead-end jobs or suffer from depression. Hire a professional if you’re not up to this labor-intensive task.
Energy: Empty out a single drawer
If you’re caught in a rut, do yourself a favor and empty out one drawer. It could be anywhere: your desk, your bureau, your kitchen. Throw away anything you don’t need, and relocate the rest to other areas. Leave the drawer empty for an entire week. Soon, you’ll find the energy to launch a full-fledged spring cleaning!
by Stephanie Dempsey
Spirit Matters Studio is located at:
5687 Tecumseh Rd. E. Windsor ON
(near Jefferson – at the corner of Jos. St. Louis)
Copyright © *|2015 Spirit Matters* All rights reserved.