Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: October 20 @ 11:44 pm (PT) @ October 21 @ 2:44 am (ET) .
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-off-Course: October 22 @ 9;35 pm (PT) October 23 @ 12:35 am (ET): Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- Opportunity Period: None
- NOTES: The Sun moves into Scorpio on October 22 @ 7:00 pm (ET) 4:00 pm (PT):
- Scorpio is ruled by the planet Pluto… she is secretive, mysterious, sensitive and determined… Scorpio folks are attracted to the “darker side of life”.. they are fabulous researchers and have the “secret power” of getting others to tell them their secrets…. We wish everyone celebrating a birthday this month, a super duper day of love and light… 🙂 Happy Birthday guys and gals
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- In the 3rd house: We could be busy with our siblings, running errands or enjoying a two-day vacation or short trip for business.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Gemini or Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in the 3rd house
- Moon in Gemini
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
Retrograde Planets: Mercury, the planet of communication, technology and transportation: Mars the planet of “forward movement, and aggression: Uranus the planet of shock and chaos: Neptune the planet of dreams: are all in retrograde motion right now… Retrograde planets allow us some time to redo things or to look at things in a different way, we can review and make adjustments… But starting something new may not go as planned… take care if signing any legal documents or making commitments that are long term, get the facts and know what you are getting into… Frustrations and delays are likely, as are some technology hic-cups and transportation snags… If you need to get your vehicle repaired, read the fine print and ask questions… confusion and misunderstandings can occur… Endings may also happen, but they may be more disruptive then needed… Check your words and know your facts.
Folks with the following chart influences may feel the retrograde energy more than the rest of us:
- Mars in Aries:
- Mercury in Gemini:
- Uranus in Aquarius:
- Neptune in Pisces:
- The Sun or Moon in Aries: Gemini: Aquarius: Pisces or Scorpio:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.