- Astrology Event: Sun Moves into the Sign of Libra:
- Date: September 23 2015
- Time: 4:21 am (ET) 1:21 am (PT)
- Element: Air Sign (A thinker: Can see both sides of the story: Can be intellectual)
- Negative or Positive: Positive (masculine)
- Quality: Cardinal Sign (capable of adjusting to change and/or putting down roots)
- Ruled by: Venus the planet of beauty and money
Those born under the sign of Libra will exhibit some of the following traits. Our day-to-day living will also be “shadowed” with these traits for the next month.
- A strong need for balance
- A desire for justice
- Difficulty in making commitments or long-term decisions, some Libra’s also find choosing what to wear a challenge. Libra or not, we may all find it more difficult to make up our mind this month.
- May be happiest when in a relationship or partnership. Indicating this may be a good time to begin one.
- Co-operation (most of the time). An ideal time to make plans with others.
- May exhibit low self-esteem
- May exhibit aggression or “black moods”
- Usually delightful to look at. May be a good time to improve our appearance and surroundings.
- Not happy in negative or “messy” situations
- May be great at bargain hunting, but should watch for “obsessiveness” in this area
- May enjoy creative pursuits and decorating the home.
- May “sit on the fence”
- May do well in aesthetics, Hair dressing, working in the law profession, in mediation, interior design, any position that requires good manners, co-operation and interaction with the public.
- Born September 23 to October 2nd = Virgo/Libra
- Born October 3 2014 ~ October 11 2014 = Libra/Libra
- Born October 12 2014 ~ October 23 2014 = Libra/Scorpio
- Male and Female Libra’s may exhibit different Libra traits
- Relationships that may work well. Libra usually gets along (on the outside anyway) with all the zodiac signs. However, they may do better in the following relationships: Libra/Libra (they can understand each other most of the time, but may have trouble making decisions): Aries/Libra (these are opposites signs on the zodiac wheel and can help to improve each other, although Libra may not understand Aries lack of sensitivity and Aries may not have much patience with Libra’s hesitations or thinking too much.
Happy Libra Birthday
Dayle, (V/L”cusp”) Dustin, Belle, Caron, Angela, Bev, Marie, Gary, Susan
and to all who celebrate this zodiac birthday.
Also on this day:
- Mabon: Wiccan/Pagan Holiday Please Click here to see our post:
- Yom Kipper: Jewish Holiday “Yom Kippur is the tenth day of the month of Tishrei. According to Jewish tradition, Godinscribes each person’s fate for the coming year into a book, the Book of Life, on Rosh Hashanah, and waits until Yom Kippur to “seal” the verdict. During the Days of Awe, a Jew tries to amend his or her behavior and seek forgiveness for wrongs done against God (bein adam leMakom) and against other human beings (bein adam lechavero). The evening and day of Yom Kippur are set aside for public and private petitions and confessions of guilt (Vidui). At the end of Yom Kippur, one hopes that they have been forgiven by God.” source: Wikipedia
- Fall Equinox: Summer is officially over and Fall officially begins (Northern Hemisphere) click here to see our post:
Please feel free to contact us with your questions and comments by filling out the following form. 🙂
Greta McKenzie Astrology 08/31/2015