Astrological Event: Venus turns Direct
Date: April 15 2017
What does it all mean?
- Venus is the planet of beauty, romance and money.. She rules Libra (Justice and Diplomacy) and Taurus (Financial and Material Security)
- While Venus has been retrograde, she may have caused a few hiccups or created some bumps in the road for some folks. Especially those with strong Venus placings in their chart.
- While being in retrograde motion, Venus has prompted some of us to review our relationships and close partnerships, not only have romantic relationships been in our “headlines” but also our business, friendships and family ones too.
- Now that Venus is finally turning direct again, it may mean that some of us will be heading towards new such relationships. Other’s may find it’s time to forgive and forget or to put negative emotional relationship issues in the “garbage” once and for all.
- For folks just starting out in a new relationship, Venus’s forward motion could give the go ahead to explore area’s not previously explored before. And for folks who have been in the relationship for a while, you could see your relationship moving to next level.. Marriage proposals, business partnerships, reconnecting with old friends and family are all possible as Venus is pleased to moving ahead…
- In the financial area, we could see new budgets being created especially if previous budgets have been under review during Venus retrograde motion.
- Decorating, gardening, shopping are all possible activities to get involved in as Venus turns direct, after a time of rest while in retrograde motion Venus is ready to get going in making your world beautiful again.
- While Venus Direct will affect everyone, those with the following in their charts will feel the effects the most:
- Sun in Libra
- Sun in Taurus
- Moon in Libra
- Moon in Taurus
- Any planets in the 2nd or 7th house
- Ascendant in Libra or Taurus
- Midheaven in Libra or Taurus